Author Topic: Rebirth UO  (Read 122452 times)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Rebirth UO
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2015, 06:39:12 AM »
+1
Still can't access the forums, trying to use the forgot password function. I e-mailed  Support@RebirthUO.com but got the email back saying it could not be delivered. At least I can log into game and keep taunting Trixta with my Luna House  :P

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2015, 07:21:54 AM »
+1
PM me what you want your password to be. Sorry I thought I sent you a message on it.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2015, 07:22:40 AM »
+1
login.rebirthuo.com  should work correctly now.   Port is now 2593
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2015, 10:11:04 AM »
+1
For those of you using the SUO Launcher, just go into your Personal or Favorites tab (wherever you have your RebirthUO login information) and highlight the shard name.  Up in the "Shard Configuration" group, change the port to "2593" and press the "Update" button for all your instances.  Easy Peasy.

I'll put out a new version of the launcher that fixes the Public port number.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • El_Remo has no influence.
  • Respect: +17
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2015, 10:29:36 AM »
+1
For those of you using the SUO Launcher, just go into your Personal or Favorites tab (wherever you have your RebirthUO login information) and highlight the shard name.  Up in the "Shard Configuration" group, change the port to "2593" and press the "Update" button for all your instances.  Easy Peasy.

I'll put out a new version of the launcher that fixes the Public port number.

Yup, got that sorted. Servers been off an on with a couple of hiccups this morning while they sort a couple of bugs. Im trying to sort out a newbie mining script atm. Every time i find one i think is simple enough, the server goes down or i find out the author has traded it off to someone whos converted it to oeuo..  Looking for either a simple recaller or a walker.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2015, 10:44:31 AM »
+1
Yup, got that sorted. Servers been off an on with a couple of hiccups this morning while they sort a couple of bugs. Im trying to sort out a newbie mining script atm. Every time i find one i think is simple enough, the server goes down or i find out the author has traded it off to someone whos converted it to oeuo..  Looking for either a simple recaller or a walker.

I'll let you play with my little project.  I'll add you to the Special Projects list.  Hang on for a sec..
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Trixta

• 69 Forever!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Trixta has no influence.
  • Respect: +29
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2015, 03:43:01 PM »
+1
Still can't access the forums, trying to use the forgot password function. I e-mailed  Support@RebirthUO.com but got the email back saying it could not be delivered. At least I can log into game and keep taunting Trixta with my Luna House  :P

Roflmao, I was working hard to make some cash early on, so I could expand that spot, and I logged in one day and I was like "sugar booger" that hairy clam plopped a house down in my side yard...... Son of a biscuit. Lol it's ok though, it made me work harder for my keep spot lol, which I love (:

P.S. Those wee not the exact words I,used but very close lol!

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2015, 04:06:12 PM »
+1
Really enjoying playing here thusfar. Seems like a decent lot that plays here

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2015, 09:01:30 AM »
+1

Roflmao, I was working hard to make some cash early on, so I could expand that spot, and I logged in one day and I was like "sugar booger" that hairy clam plopped a house down in my side yard...... Son of a biscuit. Lol it's ok though, it made me work harder for my keep spot lol, which I love (:

P.S. Those wee not the exact words I,used but very close lol!

Aww, you guys are neighbors.  That's cute!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline El_Remo

• Activity:
    0.6%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2015, 09:28:40 AM »
+1
Hey TM i got a little crafting shop in very north east end of Luna...

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2015, 12:58:32 AM »
+1
I managed to get the heartwood quester adapted to rebirth.  Gimme your talismam requests!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 02:44:26 AM »
+1
I managed to get the heartwood quester adapted to rebirth.  Gimme your talismam requests!

Nice!!

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Mind Blown
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2015, 08:37:03 AM »
+1
Can i say LIKE!!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2015, 10:16:19 AM »
+1
Can i say LIKE!!!

Just reverted it before the time where EA/OSI was messing with the paperdoll gumps, and moved the text scan a little bit.  There's always the craft gump thing.  So it wasn't all that difficult
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline prostkr

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • prostkr has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2015, 12:17:00 PM »