Author Topic: Hello, guess I'm back.  (Read 1393 times)

Offline RudePoochTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • RudePooch has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello, guess I'm back.
« on: October 11, 2018, 07:39:12 PM »
Hello Brittanians, I'm RudePooch

I have been playing UO on and off for roughly 16 years now, I've attempted to get into other games but this one has the most unique experience hence why I'm back again.

I primarily play free servers, typically PVP based toons however I have not ever shied away from PVE or crafting. This time around I would like to focus on the crafting experience.

I've spent some time in the past tinkering and writing various macros and scripts but never got super into it, life pulled me away from the computer in that respect.

I typically spend as much time as possible outside however the rain has stopped being wet and the air outside is starting to hurt my face again which means that I need to retreat back to my hermit hole until the summer is back!

I hope that I do not drain all of your patience while I am here!

Woof Woof

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, guess I'm back.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:12:02 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, guess I'm back.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 03:36:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: