Author Topic: Well Hello Everyone!  (Read 3029 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Well Hello Everyone!
« on: April 29, 2009, 10:41:37 PM »
Never actually Visited the ScriptUO Site! A friend suggested it So here I am! Time To Post the Scripts I can't Post On other Sites :)
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Well Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »
Heh, well we did have a bit of mention at EasyUO until we were censored off the site.  But yes, we don't have the same restrictions here just as long as the scripts aren't malicious to the individual users.  Go ahead, farm and automate your brains out!  :)

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 10:49:50 PM »
Oh I already Do, Now the question is what to share with the Public!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 01:30:03 AM »
share the right script and contribute the right idea's and maybe someone will invite you to see a little bit of the Elite section :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 03:48:24 AM »
Welcome aboard manwinc!

There's some scripts here that I'm sure you'll appreciate. TM's looter is an incredible scripting accomplishment, some of the subs are amazing, and of course there's the ole heartwood quester.

Take your time, enjoy the bounty SUO has to offer. Be sure to try out the interface for writing scripts. Personally, I love the auto indent and syntax checking. An experienced scripter as yourself will probably like the break points and other "techy" stuff  ;)

Very glad to have you here. You'll have to thank that friend for us  ::)
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 10:45:06 AM »
Hee hee, Very Greatful For the Auto Heartwood Script. Wrote one Ages ago, but after about 500 quests something bugs up.... and i've been too lazy to fix it.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 11:13:55 AM »
Welcome Manwinc! Glad you found us here.

Looks like you already have a fan base here ! 8)

*Raises Two Thumbs Up*

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 11:47:28 AM »
Hahahaha Good To know! Now I'll have to actually put some effort into my Scripts I just use for myself so I can post them here. Lets DO THIS!!!!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Tags: