Author Topic: Idoc script that will loot without checking house sign?  (Read 4502 times)

Offline FishyfaceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Fishyface has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Idoc script that will loot without checking house sign?
« on: September 06, 2014, 09:22:10 PM »
I'm currently after a castle idoc and im using trailmyx's idoc looter, but the problem i have is the item i want is in the back of the castle where i cant see the house sign. Is there any way around this or another script that might work well?

Thanks in advance.

Offline TaskForce

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TaskForce has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Idoc script that will loot without checking house sign?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 02:29:33 PM »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:57:10 AM »
I'm currently after a castle idoc and im using trailmyx's idoc looter, but the problem i have is the item i want is in the back of the castle where i cant see the house sign. Is there any way around this or another script that might work well?

Thanks in advance.

You should be able to Scan for the shield on a Range of 25 Tiles and Atleast update propertys in a range of 10 Tiles( i guess EA was only on 10, i saw freeshards with 25)
This should normaly cover the whole Castle, if not work with a Proxy and a Trial. Set your Trial onto Sign and send a *Var to registry to 1 once the shield is dropped.

Alternative :
Check for Secured\Locked down on your beloved Item and try to move item if its on ground and not locked or secured (Easiest way)

Offline Gemviper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2014, 05:41:58 PM »
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 05:53:20 PM by Gemviper »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »
The monitor/looter checks for the missing sign/item in the main loop, and not the 120 second hide check loop.  Just want to make sure you understand correctly because it functions very quickly.  I still get PMs from grumpy individuals who just don't understand how this script outperforms their own.  heheh.  It's all there, just have to look at the code.  ;)

Another person had a similar request about how to start looting without a sign.  I suggested that you might use something that re-deeds when the house falls.  Perhaps something like a tapestry.

Here's a link to the solution conversation:
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=25.msg105211#msg105211
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 07:57:54 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: