Author Topic: Returning Player to Pacific and Atlantic  (Read 1092 times)

Offline kazbarTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kazbar has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning Player to Pacific and Atlantic
« on: May 01, 2020, 07:35:57 PM »
Greetings Everyone,

I've been playing UO on and off again on OSI since UO: Renaissance. And because of that UO always had a place in my heart. Recently due to the corona virus and the recommendation to stay at home, I've gotten back into it. I've just come back after a 2 year break, but I kept my house all active so everything was waiting for me.

Most of my characters and my house are currently on Pacific, but I've recently been making characters on Atlantic. On Atlantic I've been having a lot of fun lately at the Saturday Night Net Toss at the Magincia Docks. I like the business of Atlantic sometimes, but when I want alone time I chill on Pacific. With everything going on in the world it feels relaxing doing something familiar. 

I'm excited to get to know people more on the forums and everyone is welcome to join me at the Atlantic Net Toss tomorrow night! It's a lot of fun!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player to Pacific and Atlantic
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 08:57:16 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gim will be along soon to remove your restriction.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 08:59:57 PM »
Welcome back to UO and Pac.   Alt is full of ppl, sure it a busy shard.   Pac a nice place to chil and play as well.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 04:56:52 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: