• Reputation Power: 1
  • thewelshman has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 02, 2020, 01:54:51 PM »
Hello everyone, my name is thewelshman!

I have played UO when it originally came out and played up until UO Renaisance on Catskills. I played a pure mage and an archer on OSI. Now I play FS and have learned that I LOVE to play tamers. I have played a disco-tamer, mage-tamer, and archer-tamer. My favorite pets are cu sidhe, runebeetle/nightmare (or bake kitsune), and greater dragon. These are my favorite but I have tried other pets including hiryu, white wyrm, hell hound and reptalon. I typically like PVM activities like champ spawns, peerless and doom bosses.

In terms of scripting I like to make scripts to automate repetative tasks. I recently got into OpenEUO lua scripting and am loving it! Previously I have made scripts for Razer and AssistUO. I've made scripts in the the past for pet healing, skill training, and resource gathering. I hope to learn a lot about scripting on these forums. The reason I'm drawn to OpenEUO is because it uses lua which is a very flexible and easy to learn language. Also, I found myself limited in what Razer scripts can do and found that you can do so much more with OpenEUO. I love to code in my spare time and am so thankful that this community exists!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 01:56:47 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 03:50:42 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: