Author Topic: Woo Hoo !! 224 !!  (Read 8782 times)

Offline SuperslayerTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Superslayer barely matters.Superslayer barely matters.
  • Well what do you drink? Not tea.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Woo Hoo !! 224 !!
« on: February 09, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »
Thank you very much TM, the TortoiseSVN installed is prob the best part of this update !!  The debug red bubble thing seem to have been taken care of as well.  I was however shocked to see that the bottom debug window was minimized completely when I first opened it, no matter, it's there.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Woo Hoo !! 224 !!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 03:18:36 PM »
Well hopefully you can actually USE the TortoiseSVN.  There seems to be some problems with locating of files, but I still haven't been able to induce the error.  12X seems to be the only person who can break it.  So if you find that TortoiseMerge doesn't automatically open, please let me know how to reproduce it.

And yes, some time ago people wanted to be able to minimize the debug panel, so it's by default now.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: