Author Topic: C2's Fish Fry (cooking 0-GM, plus enchanted apples, grapes, pulp & Smoke bombs)  (Read 45196 times)

Offline darian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • darian has no influence.
  • Legendary Noobie
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Check out my guild City of the Damned
OK, so using this script from 30.0 to 100.0 took 17.3 hours, used 2531 ingots, used up 18459 fish steaks with 16090 fish steaks cooked. Awesome!!

Beware of Dragons, For thou art crunchy and taste good with Catsup

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
OK, so using this script from 30.0 to 100.0 took 17.3 hours, used 2531 ingots, used up 18459 fish steaks with 16090 fish steaks cooked. Awesome!!

thx for posting results.  i appreciate users that share that type of info

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
adjusted gumps in version 1.3b to handle new changes in publish

Offline Magier

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Magier has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
few hundred thousand items made and going strong, any issues i've had have all been user error not script,  excelent work
Drop out, all the cool kids are doing it.

Scrripty

Used this to 100 the skill from 32.  I changed the way the waits were to speed this up by a huge factor and gmed in hours.  Would be VERY nice if you had 2 gain options.  One option for the slow way of fish by fish, which you have, and the other option of cooking stacks of fish to speed up skill gain.  I manually edited the number as I got to certain skill levels and gmed fishing in about 5 hours from 32 skill using this.  All in all not bad.  Thanks.

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
Used this to 100 the skill from 32.  I changed the way the waits were to speed this up by a huge factor and gmed in hours.  Would be VERY nice if you had 2 gain options.  One option for the slow way of fish by fish, which you have, and the other option of cooking stacks of fish to speed up skill gain.  I manually edited the number as I got to certain skill levels and gmed fishing in about 5 hours from 32 skill using this.  All in all not bad.  Thanks.

Yeah, that is a good idea.  I got your PM on reducing the waits for exevent drag drops or fully removing them and like the suggestion of just adding in another option for a turbo mode for users with an insanely stable and fast connection.  I would not change them without having an option because it would cause script issues and some crashes.  With the option folks would understand that it was system dependant but still be able to pick the more stable.  I always write for the public which means what works on my system does not always work on others.  I am glad you found success with a turbo mode per say.  I will revisit this soon and see if that is a good option for a littel check box on the menu or something.   :D

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
+1
Was looking through all my guys and noticed I had never made and stoned a cook....found this little gem and wah-la went from 0.0 to 100. in just under 17 hours. Thanks C2, can always count on your scripts to smoke!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
+1
C2 Scripts to train ALL skills in UO! Da Master!

I GM'd Cooking awhile back without this script and many of the other odd ball skills there is no way I would have accomplished it.

I was actually going to go look for a smokebomb creator script today. I had completely forgot about this gem. That it actually creates the stuff and getting GM Cooking is just a side benefit! 8) 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
C2 Scripts to train ALL skills in UO! Da Master!

I GM'd Cooking awhile back without this script and many of the other odd ball skills there is no way I would have accomplished it.

I was actually going to go look for a smokebomb creator script today. I had completely forgot about this gem. That it actually creates the stuff and getting GM Cooking is just a side benefit! 8) 

this does teh egg bombs that do not stack but if you have an alchemist the potion maker makes smoke bombs that stack.  Kham added that to the potion factory

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
+1
I love this program - I am making Wood pulp today and using one of the new Endless Decanters of Water - Works great,

I was wondering if i could speed up the program since I am not training?

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
+1
I love this program - I am making Wood pulp today and using one of the new Endless Decanters of Water - Works great,

I was wondering if i could speed up the program since I am not training?

I know Twinkle McNugget sped this up for his own training with a lot of success.  I have teh waits I have in there so it works for everyone.  depending ont eh comp and connection, you could certainly tweak waittimes for personal use.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
+1
It works well but now its going to take me a week to turn all that pulp into scrolls! Thanks again!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
    • View Profile
+1
Just finished 60k of fragments to pulp! What a great program - never messed up! Thanks again!

Anyone know of a script that turns pulp to scrolls before I try to Write one?

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Great script! Thanks.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Scrripty

I trained a few cooks on a few shards and finally broke down and figured out the exact info to code to pull the correct amount of steaks to cook.  Feel free to add it as an option.  Using it as is makes it only usefull for a trainer tho I think...  So you'd have to change it to suit your needs.  By changing your waits and using this code, gming a cook takes about 5 hours if you have all the resources to start. heh

Code: [Select]
  chooseSkill cook
  if #skill < 600
   gosub get_it %raw 1 %secure #backpackid
  if #skill < 700 && #skill > 599
   gosub get_it %raw 2 %secure #backpackid
  if #skill < 800 && #skill > 699
   gosub get_it %raw 4 %secure #backpackid
  if #skill < 900 && #skill > 799
   gosub get_it %raw 6 %secure #backpackid
  if #skill < 1000 && #skill > 899
   gosub get_it %raw 10 %secure #backpackid