Author Topic: Need - BS macro rewards classifier  (Read 4438 times)

Offline kaos91Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kaos91 has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Need - BS macro rewards classifier
« on: October 22, 2013, 02:58:55 AM »
Hello friends, I am in search of a script something special, I have a BS I tell use the script "7bodfiller" for bod (the only one that works for me), I look for a script I've seen that does the following:
1 - Wedding Gift
2 - Order Wedding
3 - Save bod order
4 - Sort reward poor - garbage (shovels, picks, gloves)
5 - Sort reward good - Bank Bag (BS Runic hammers, ps's, pof)

There is something like or similar? and how it works? and searched and I do not hear any macro, Thanks in advance =)

Srry for my bad english ;S

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Need - BS macro rewards classifier
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 04:17:30 AM »
Is this from a free shard?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 04:22:57 AM »
Hello friends, I am in search of a script something special, I have a BS I tell use the script "7bodfiller" for bod (the only one that works for me), I look for a script I've seen that does the following:
1 - Wedding Gift
2 - Order Wedding
3 - Save bod order
4 - Sort reward poor - garbage (shovels, picks, gloves)
5 - Sort reward good - Bank Bag (BS Runic hammers, ps's, pof)

There is something like or similar? and how it works? and searched and I do not hear any macro, Thanks in advance =)

Srry for my bad english ;S
I think what you mean is a Bod Swapper.The Problem is, that some people have different meanings of Good or Bad Rewards. In my Eyes POF, +20 BS , Runic > Bronze is good all else go to trash. Other people keep prospector tools and sturdy shovels.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 04:25:24 AM »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 04:29:22 AM »
We normally do not support freeshards but you are welcome to try the scripts here to see if they can help on your mission.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 04:35:20 AM »
:-/ Official game server free, surely you know her called "Demise" and I think there is one that works but can not find it, and seen many that use it but I give her, I need help because I have many bods :-/

hope I have not broken any rule-law of the forum to say that game server script and ask for support, Thanks again =)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 04:55:47 AM »
Thread moved to scripting chat

Please do not post scripting chat topics in the script library....   
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 05:03:00 AM »
We normally do not support freeshards but you are welcome to try the scripts here to see if they can help on your mission.

Well i wroted a dynamicly swapper for Bulk Order deeds were the working result depends on the gui input of user. Maybe i should delay the bodfiller in stealth and finish the swapper first?

Offline xeres

• Activity:
    0%
  • xeres has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 11:25:23 AM »
the mostly available bod swapper, "penny's" i think has a major issue on demise.  it tries to give the "bad rewards" back to the NPCs which works fine on OSI but is broken as hell for RunUO.

Is this what you are referring to as bad rewards?

Demise, well RunUO in general, is notorious for breaking perfectly good scripts and require surgical tweaking to work right...this is why i have "-demise" version of lots of stuff gathered over the years :)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 12:59:26 PM »
maybe you need something like :

Dynamic Script Control via Gui, no matter wich shard you play ;)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »
And not found any script that works or me to like, my question is which is what people usually use? e seen several categorizes bulks such reward good throws and good saves, do not talk about modifications, or anything else.
What script do you recommend? I do not use unattended, look for something that does not ave the bs bulks recycling was not a headache because doing it by hand is a bad experience because it takes away the desire to return to play with a bs xD.
Thank you all in advance for all =)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2013, 11:14:56 AM »
And not found any script that works or me to like, my question is which is what people usually use? e seen several categorizes bulks such reward good throws and good saves, do not talk about modifications, or anything else.
What script do you recommend? I do not use unattended, look for something that does not ave the bs bulks recycling was not a headache because doing it by hand is a bad experience because it takes away the desire to return to play with a bs xD.
Thank you all in advance for all =)
I currently testing my generic script in stealth for swapping. All works and is full dynamicly useable except the sorting. This i test currently to finish script.
In my Script you can Control everything dynamicly. Add\remove Rewards you want to be recognized, dynamicly Container usage for your Rewards, dynamicly handling bods\custom bods and vendor, gumps etc. So as long as your shard doesnt have anti afk captures this will work when iam done :)

Tags: i serchead