Author Topic: and I thought I kicked the habbit....  (Read 4378 times)

Offline xeresTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • xeres has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: and I thought I kicked the habbit....
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 05:30:49 AM »
Yes I am bumping an oldddd thread. I feel so special being mentioned in Xeres thread muahaha. Also disappointed he has been a member here since 09 and never even told me about this place! Then again, I hadnt played UO since UOCoders went down.

I was heavvyyy into paintball. I started playing in 1996-97.. and still play to this day. Not as heavy into it as I was when it was mentioned in this thread. Considering I am not working anymore and a fulltime student, its hard to afford the $100+/week to play. I do have about $9000 worth of brand new paintball equipment though and am planning on starting up my own field.

If bumping old threads is a no-no.. Then its obvious I haven't changed! <3 :P
^^ post padding, dont fall for it.  rofl....  bloody necromancers always fiddling with the dead

and yeah, I didn't get very active back then.  SL fizzled out pretty quick, went back to ABC....

Then I fell into a WoW trap that has created a time vortex in my life that I'm trying to resolve...

I still have my entire script library on my harddrive....including the old UOC full auto fisher, looter, heartwood kit farmer, even jabber's old lumber jacker, my auto-vampurai will get retooled once I've get setup properly...afk dexxing is my primary pastime.   ;)

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: and I thought I kicked the habbit....
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 08:20:44 PM »
welcome to the community!

Tags: