Author Topic: My name is Poop, Papa Poop.  (Read 2887 times)

Offline papapoopTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • papapoop has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My name is Poop, Papa Poop.
« on: November 27, 2011, 11:17:35 AM »
Welp here I go.... I have been playing UO Since early 1998, I was 13 years old at the time. A wife, twin boys, a baby girl and almost 14 years later I'm still here. The PvP aspect really got me hooked, but the freedom and diversity in character templates has kept me here. I have had many "breaks" with UO (mostly after big mechanic changes). My first macroing experience was was uoloop (which I still use to this day), I would get pretty creative with multiple loops running at varying intervals. Then I came across UO-AutoPilot which revolutionized what I thought was possible which "macroing". I started using Easyuo in 2003, I started out as a copy/paste user, but soon began to learn how to modify scripts to better fit my needs. My scripting skills aren't the greatest, but I have wrote some working simple scripts from scratch. I am making a return from about a 2 year break, and after a bit a research this seems to be the main community for scripting, and I would love to be a part it.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My name is Poop, Papa Poop.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, 01:06:56 PM »
Hiya PP..welcome back and thank you for your intro. I am sure a management type person will be around shortly to cut the leash :)

Offline papapoopTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • papapoop has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
Oops, forgot to add I played on Sonoma from 1998-2002, Pacific 2002-2009, Atlantic 2011-current.
I've been in many guilds in the past, was a prominent PvP figure on sonoma and pacific up until the Age of Shadow expansion.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2011, 01:49:34 PM »
And just like that, the obstruction - errr, I mean Restriction is lifted! I hope you have a smooth transition into the mainstream here at ScriptUO. Please don't be afraid to be a regular and, by all means, if you have troubles and need to reach out for help there are plenty of fellow scripters here willing to assist with any mental blockage, even if sometimes that means that you have to wipe the slate clean and push through again!

Welcome!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
Welcome!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2011, 02:19:07 PM »
And just like that, the obstruction - errr, I mean Restriction is lifted! I hope you have a smooth transition into the mainstream here at ScriptUO. Please don't be afraid to be a regular and, by all means, if you have troubles and need to reach out for help there are plenty of fellow scripters here willing to assist with any mental blockage, even if sometimes that means that you have to wipe the slate clean and push through again!

Welcome!

X

Oh my brother...that was quite the collection of BAD!!! Bahahahahahaaaaa

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 02:51:25 PM »
Welcome to the site

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2011, 05:00:40 PM »

Welcome!

X

Yuck.  And welcome.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 02:48:28 AM »
Oh my brother...that was quite the collection of BAD!!! Bahahahahahaaaaa

:D
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 04:21:19 AM »
Hello and Welcome Papa Poop.Thanks for your introduction and feel free to participate whenever you can!

Crome

Offline MrOdd

• Activity:
    0%
  • MrOdd has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2011, 04:39:01 PM »

Welcome back to UO!!  :)

Welcome!

X
LOL - That was so funny I crapped myself!!
Eh.. .Im not as clever.
 ;)

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:41:10 PM by MrOdd »

Tags: