Author Topic: Thrammy  (Read 9481 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Thrammy
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 10:06:58 PM »
ive been wondering if sampire would be good sampire template

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 09:43:56 PM »

And I've been wondering if I've been wondering.

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 09:56:54 PM »

And I've been wondering if I've been wondering.

forgive me ive been loaded on pain meds i ment to say ive been wondering about throwing being good sampire template

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 06:12:41 AM »
with no whirlwind attack..not going to be "as good"...let's say.

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 09:35:42 AM »
They actually do have a "whirlwind-esque" one...Mystic Arc...not as many targets that you can hit though...but you do a ton of damage! Also, you can use momentum strike for a half-assed whirlwind...not nearly as good, but still decent. The whole point of any throwing template is to NOT dive into spawn, but to slowly work into it from a distance
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 09:35:50 AM »
Maybe not as good but "Hit Area" goes along way plus you can kill is those hard to reach places a sampires can't get to.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 10:04:18 AM »
Agreed..using your available specials and a good area effect boomerang is ok..and I do see a few folks doing just fine. It just takes a bit longer.

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2011, 10:43:26 AM »
Slower on the first 2 levels of most spawns, 10 times faster on the champs!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2011, 11:59:52 AM »
That hasn't been my experience. Using an Elemental Cyclone with 50 Hit Area I've mowed through 1st and 2nd Tier Spawns. With an elemental weapon it's a one shot kill on most everything.

I haven't done a side by side comparision because I dont' think there would be much discrepancy in the amount of time it takes between the sampire and thrower. Maybe the sampire wins by a little but not much.

I also spawn in the EC Client and you can use your mouse wheel to 'target next' and you can get a bird's eye view by zooming in and out to see where the mobs are. Maybe that's to my advantage. ;)

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2011, 05:50:21 PM »
Drop bush, go swords. Win, get aroound the hci loss at point blank, and can whirlwind. Or don't drop bush and drop another skill.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: