Author Topic: Thrammy  (Read 9442 times)

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Thrammy
« on: May 24, 2011, 09:24:35 PM »
Yes, you read the title correctly...THRAMMY!!!

Here's the template:

120 Throwing
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
90 Healing
40 Necromancy
100 Spirit Speak
100 Resisting Spells
70 Chivalry

Heal methods = Curse Weapon, Bandages, Pots, Chiv as a last resort
Cure methods = Orange Petals, Pots, Bandages, Chiv as a last resort (or you can just leech life right through it with Curse Weapon)

Weapons:
Stam Leech is essentially all that is required!
Add whatever else you want! (Maybe hit lower attack or something)
You have your mana leech from wraith and your life leech from Curse Weapon!

Resisting Spells keeps you from getting Mana Vamped all the time and should help keep your # of poisonings down also. And you don't have to worry about getting para'd by spawn!

Continue discussion.....let's hear any potential issues!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Thrammy
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 08:02:52 AM »
Looks similar to the Solo Slasher Build.

My thrower has 100 Necromancy and 120 on the tactics and Anatomy. So I run in Vamp form most of the time but against Slasher I went wraith.

Interesting mix tossing the resist in there.

The thing I don't like about Wraith form is mobility. MObility= survival to me.

I guess if you know the enemy well enough and are patient you can move accordingly.

Have Mana to spam AI all the time is very nice indeed.

Looks like a solid build.

What all have you done on this template?

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »
What all have you done on this template?

Started to train it's skills....  :-\
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 09:59:43 AM »
Yes, you read the title correctly...THRAMMY!!!

Good, I thought I was having a stroke!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 10:12:39 AM »
Or a Thrampire.

120 Throwing
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Necro
100 Healing
40 Chiv (+30 Jewelry)

I guess it all depends on which build you like more. Each has advantages. The main advantage a Thrampire has is mobility and damage reduction from Swampies. The biggest disadvantage would be the resists.

Either one would be awesome used in conjunction with a "Tank" style char 2 spaces in front of them, with the two of them cross healing. Tank for... well... tanking and crowd control. Thrower for dealing huge damage. Might be a problem with target switching monsters though.

XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 11:20:42 AM »
I think a normal Sampire (one of the many varieties) followed by a Thrammy would be wicked!

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »
Oh...any idea how to make a suit for this guy? This will be my first gargoyle suit! Any input is appreciated! (this would be a suit for a thrammy btw)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 12:46:34 PM »
Or a Thrampire.

120 Throwing
120 Bushido
120 Tactics
120 Anatomy
100 Necro
100 Healing
40 Chiv (+30 Jewelry)

I guess it all depends on which build you like more. Each has advantages. The main advantage a Thrampire has is mobility and damage reduction from Swampies. The biggest disadvantage would be the resists.

Either one would be awesome used in conjunction with a "Tank" style char 2 spaces in front of them, with the two of them cross healing. Tank for... well... tanking and crowd control. Thrower for dealing huge damage. Might be a problem with target switching monsters though.

That's about my template with 90 healing and 50 Chivalry plus the jewels. I'll try and post my suit but I can't do it as long as I'm stuck in the 2D Client. I need to get my 2nd computer up and running and see about installing EC.

I need my EC Client. You guys are are really playing in the stone age on the 2D. I don't know how the hell you do it. :o

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 11:05:42 PM »
I forgot the mention the other nice healing method is Spirit Speak! So this is really a char that can not only spawn, but also handle PVP fairly well!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2011, 02:43:09 AM »
But how do you handle crowd control with a thrower?

Remember, that without swords you have a penalty to hit when monsters are close.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 02:45:51 AM »
Mystic arc and staying back!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 04:43:24 AM »
Suit wise...  shroud of condemmed, beserker breastplate, crimmy altered, mace and shield altered and the rest crafted would probably work well.  that is what I have at the current moment.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 05:20:20 AM »
Suit wise...  shroud of condemmed, beserker breastplate, crimmy altered, mace and shield altered and the rest crafted would probably work well.  that is what I have at the current moment.

I hate you.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 06:30:50 AM »
Agreed with C2.. I use a good 5 ssi ring and convert the cloak for another 5. Berserker's makes the suit tho, so I guess you won't be making this one any time soon. *evil grin*

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 07:10:37 AM »
I don't farm that stuff.  I buy it.   :P :P

Tags: