0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ithiliisiis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: June 26, 2020, 05:14:09 PM »
Hi, i'm a returning player to UO.  I've had the itch a few times before but this time, at 35 years of age, i had to scratch it.  I played on lake superior from 1999 to 2004 and I considered playing on a freeshard that had a similar ruleset to back then but i've decided to try retail and all the new stuff....for better or worse.  I just got done placing a house in fel on Atlantic and so far so good i'm still interested.  I'm trying to start a sampire as my first new character but i'm finding out that I need a bunch of gold to build a suit for it or I need to be able to do some crafting myself so now i'm diving down that rabbit hole.  Theres just so much stuff in the game now that I feel like I don't know what i'm doing or what I'm getting into when i go into a new place.  Its honestly great and refreshing to have a bunch of new content just sitting here for me to explore in a game i've felt so nostalgic about for so many years now.  I am really glad to be back!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 05:29:15 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 06:53:29 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline IthiliisiisTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Ithiliisiis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 06:11:14 PM »
Thanks all, appreciate the warm welcome.

Tags: