Author Topic: hi im new  (Read 753 times)

Offline trinityreiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • trinityrei has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi im new
« on: July 03, 2020, 05:03:57 PM »
Hi am a new user and I have played UO since I was 13.
I have started playing freeshards lately again and its really fun.

I used to play on Angel Island if anyone remembers that shard. I had so much fun with friends and love to make crafting characters.
I am currently playing on a few shards that allow you to have an unlimited skill cap and you can do all the tradeskills and that is my favorite part of the game. I love being able to make my own things and decorate my house and stuff. I am not really into PVP. I like PVE or PVM as some call it.

I like animal taming because I love dragons.
I have just started learning about the BOD system, I have never played on shards with that feature until this year.

I love all the seasonal events that shards put on. Currently, 4th of July is tomorrow and I am excited about the events.

I just got enough gold for a second house and I need to find a place for it. I hope I can find a good script on this site for it.

I need some good scripts!  :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 05:07:41 PM by trinityrei »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hi im new
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 07:13:19 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hi im new
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 09:37:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: