Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1739 times)

Offline MommaBTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MommaB has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Introduction
« on: November 13, 2015, 06:14:50 PM »
 Hello all,

My name is Loreli, however, most call me Momma.I'll be the first one to tell you to drive safe, don't drink and drive, and double bag that thing when you tell me you are going out! I think my calling in life is Momma to all. I have raised 10 children including step children and my children's friends all of whom are happy and healthy and very well rounded, of that I am proud.
 I started playing UO many moons ago after the death of my 7 year old son. My therapist recommended an online game as a way to sort things out without having to dwell on them and that was the best advice I have ever received. UO is my escape and a place I can go to think things through without having to think about them, so if you see me in game and I don't answer, just know that I am in my zone and my subconscious is working hard at solving one issue or another :P
 I started on Atlantic and then branched out to Oceania, Chesapeake, Lake Austin, then I tried some free shards..... Forever, Infinity, Lost, and now Rebirth. I go back to OSI from time to time but never for too long. I have a lot od good friends there. Some of my toon names are Loreli, Arwen, Momma With Love, pLaStIc sPoRk, Ms Dandle, Georgeous, Malicious, and Lore.... My latest toons are Kaly Chi and Chi Beats. If you play on Atlantic you probably know my son Mystical Mexican as well. I play mostly PvM, but if I get backed into a corner the Momma Bear comes out and I can PvP somewhat. Its something I still am learning but I try. I do not however go out PK ing and harassing people.......yet.
 I am hoping this shard will stay around longer than the past free shards I have joined. The players on Rebirth are really nice, it feels like a home shard to me. I am looking forward to many years there

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 06:28:32 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 09:12:38 PM »
Welcome to the site and to Rebirth!  Lol, I see you molesting our dungeon denizens constantly in our Halloween dungeon.  Hope you're enjoying the event.   
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2015, 02:34:06 AM »
,so if you see me in game and I don't answer, just know that I am in my zone and my subconscious is working hard at solving one issue or another :P

Or your UMing, YOU WOULD NEVAR!!

welcome to the goodie room.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 07:48:53 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Chessy is nice but Rebirth is better!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 12:02:28 PM »
I am hoping this shard will stay around longer than the past free shards I have joined. The players on Rebirth are really nice, it feels like a home shard to me. I am looking forward to many years there

Hello Lorelie and welcome to ScriptUO!
I hope Rebirth stays online for many many many years.. I think its possible if we can interact on a mature level all together :)

Regards

Crome

Tags: