Author Topic: Hello Everyone- Have been thinking of the olden days  (Read 929 times)

Offline KramDivadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KramDivad has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone- Have been thinking of the olden days
« on: August 13, 2020, 07:46:59 PM »
Hello There,
I go by Kram Divad, Easy to tell what my first and middle name is..isn't it? Anyway, Been getting bored playing other games and was thinking back to the good ole days of playing UO and how much I have missed it. I played way back in the days when Malas was brand new. So yes, it has been awhile. Have found a freeshard on which to play but am in need scripts and tools in which to enhance my gaming pleasure. From just my quick browsing, this looks like an excellent place to find them and hopefully be able to contribute. When I stopped playing, Tokuno had been out for a short time, my free time became non-existant for quite awhile, but now that my kids have grown, I have more time  :D

Thank You and hope to be seeing you all around

Kram

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone- Have been thinking of the olden days
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 09:53:29 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.8%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone- Have been thinking of the olden days
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 01:25:44 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline KramDivadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • KramDivad has no influence.
  • Respect: 0