Author Topic: I'ts nice to meet you all!!! :D  (Read 996 times)

Offline MichaelocideTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Michaelocide has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I'ts nice to meet you all!!! :D
« on: August 19, 2020, 07:02:33 AM »
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Michael and I am seriously addicted to Ultima Online!  :o I am a 21 year old male who likes to dabble in a bit of everything. I very much enjoy a variety of hobbies ranging from music to
art and even acting. I started playing games when I was around 7 years old and by games I mean chess. xD I would constantly bug my sisters and even my sisters bf to play chess with me. They played a little at first but they eventually grew tired of it. :'(  The day I was introduced to video games was when I was about 9 years old when my sisters boyfriend brought his Ipod touch over and he let me play all the games he had on it. Not too long after he showed me final fantasy 7 on psp and I became entranced with the game. He would bring it over every weekend until eventually he just gave it to me and let me tell you.... I smiled so wide and my eyes lit up the moment he said "You can have it". ;D About a year later he lent me a computer to play Ultima Online with him.
He would drag me to the miasmas and we would sit in ventrilo for hours killing them and looting their precious gold and jewels. Not too long after I started Uo I met a nice group of people named
Calvin and Bop. We were originally in the guild S^&p but things didn't work out with the guild so I joined multiple guilds trying to find a family and a place where I can feel at home.  :( I met very amazing people along the way but one of those people I will never forget is Les Stroud.  He taught me the ways of a sampire/whammy. He was like Obi Wan and I was Luke except in the end I never surpassed him. I was having lots of trouble in school and I had problems at home.  :( So shortly after I took a long break from UO. I was depressed for a very long time but then I received a message from one of my dear ultima buddies... Bop!!! He told me about his brothers guild D*A. So I decided to give ultima another go and I joined D*A with Calvin and Bop! I met Loken who was really nice to me and helped me with anything I needed aswell as Bops brother. I truely felt at home finally.... But sometimes good things don't last forever.  :( People were arguing and leaving the guild and I just felt awkward. I thought I was in my safe space but I learned guild drama will always be a thing no matter where you go. At this time I was playing a lot of modern games and I just felt like ultima was too old of a game for me and none of my irl friends played it. :/ So I eventually quit the game for quite a few years. I still messaged Bop and Calvin every now and then and I had no problems with anyone from D*A. They were all really nice people and we were friends even after I quit. They were not the reason I quit. I just felt lonely not hanging out with my best friends in real life. With all the extra time I had after quitting I did a multitude of things to try and bring me happiness again. I learned how to play guitar and as of this past year I bought myself a keyboard to learn classical piano music on. I learned a lot of different songs and melodies but I realized there was an itch I just couldn't scratch no matter how hard I tried to distract myself. I always felt tempted to come back and play but I just never commited. But as of this past week I have officially returned to ultima online. Hopefully I will come into contact with those people I enjoyed playing with so much. I can't wait to rekindle the friendships I once had in ultima!!!   :)  I hope you enjoyed my story and experience of ultima online!!!

My ign is Justsaiyanbro and my shard is Demise!!!
I hope to see you all in Demise!!

Sincerely, Michael

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I'ts nice to meet you all!!! :D
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 08:54:20 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline MichaelocideTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Michaelocide has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 09:17:19 AM »
ty!!!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 01:06:45 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: