• Reputation Power: 0
  • Venosa has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hola!
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:08:33 PM »
Greetings,

I am a veteran player of UO. I have played for over 10 years with a few breaks in the process. However ended up taking a liking to the game again and seems like i am back for good. The only reason I came back is because of the outstanding relationships built with the online community and the nostalgic feeling of beating someone down with your UO buddies :D

I currently live in Southern California in Orange County. I look forward to making friends here on SUO, i love the fact that everyone must go through and give a proper introduction. Hopefully I can learn how to work on scripts, playing a game with repetitive mouse clicking can take a toll on someone with Rheaumatoid Arthiritis.

I have to say, when i first registered and saw the photo with the cats and the phrase " We can haz Hartwud?" I nearly killed over here in my chair. People at work were staring at me wondering why I was laughing so hard....

Again I would like to say HELLO! to the SUO community and hope to make some great new friends to chat with online and share some funny stories oh and of course see some more humor like that pic.

Until then... hasta luego!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hola!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:12:01 PM »
You can blame that cat picture on Cerveza.  lol

You're nearly my neighbor!  Californians unite!  heh 

Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 02:50:54 PM »
Nice intro!  It will be nice to have another member active on the boards.  I have a good feeling about you.  Maybe it is the visiting the site from work.   :P

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 05:22:23 PM »
BAH! more californians! taking over the world i tell ya!

Welcome to the site! thanks for the nice intro~
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline VenosaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 06:13:22 AM »
Haha Californians unite! And yes I do have some spare time when it is slow, so I will be certainly checking out the boards and see what fun things I can get into...... LOL Now we just need one of those pics with cats drinking cerveza....

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2009, 06:37:29 AM »
Thanks for the great intro, and welcome to SUO!!  ENJOY!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2009, 09:06:36 AM »
Welcome to SUO from a displaced child of Ahnoldland. Have fun and give a shout in the box if you need help finding anything.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline chance fate

• Activity:
    0%
  • chance fate has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2009, 09:08:16 AM »
Wow im feeling A little Intro  inadequate nice job.
Hello
Califonia, Ya that would be nice, we just got our first snow of the year yesterday

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2009, 10:25:22 AM »
As you asked for.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
cat-beer.jpg

Offline VenosaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »
HAHAHA that is awesome.... Another request. Hot girlies in hot cat outfits drinking beer.. Hopefully i can find some tonight at the Oktoberfest festival in Alpine Village. If not I am sure i will see some in a german outfit with those sexy short skirts... OKTOBERFEST!

Sorry counting down time to get out of work. 3 hours and counting..

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 12:30:34 PM »
Welcome To Scriptuo! We bring the beer!!!! *Dances*
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »
Wow im feeling A little Intro  inadequate nice job.
Hello
Califonia, Ya that would be nice, we just got our first snow of the year yesterday

BAH! we had our first snow weeks ago!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 06:14:24 PM »
Ive heard of this thing called snow... but what is it exaclty...    :-\
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 06:30:52 PM »
It's like unflavored ...Ben & Jerry's ice cream that falls from the sky
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 07:53:24 PM »
I seen it once and it looked like this !!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
snow.jpg

Tags: