0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dead has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: October 09, 2009, 01:20:23 PM »
What up. I started uo about 9 years ago. Started on Napa and now currently play Pac baja Chessy Sonoma LS. My only intrest in uo anymore is Pvp. I really look forward to meeting new people, and learning some tricks to writing scripts and editing them.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »
wow, you really spent a great deal of time posting up a intro...hope carple tunnel didnt set in or anything!

Since your first post was in the HW quester topic, we know what you want (which seems strange since you say all you do is PvP)...make it worth our while to give it to you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 01:31:46 PM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 05:26:23 PM »
wow, you really spent a great deal of time posting up a intro...hope carple tunnel didnt set in or anything!

Since your first post was in the HW quester topic, we know what you want (which seems strange since you say all you do is PvP)...make it worth our while to give it to you.
TT you know you get the PVP leetness weapons by getting either the Gold to buy them or the kits to craft them.
HW quester gives you a road to either of those.

Dead

Take a look here. http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline deadTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • dead has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 08:57:18 PM »
Actuly i alredy have the updated script for HW. I am now just wanting to learn more on how to write scripts. And change some around. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:59:39 PM by dead »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »
HI Dead- welcome to the site.  I look forward to seeing you post questions and comments about scripts that you are writing.  So many people here that can help you make them great!

Tags: