• Abyss has no influence.
  • RAWR!!!
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: October 10, 2009, 06:47:07 AM »
Hello to all of SUO,
  I'm Abyss. I started playing UO about the time UO:Ren came out. I have came back and quit this game more times than I would care to say :(. However, here I am again starting almost fresh( I have 2 chars almost done) on ATL. As most of us do when we leave UO we say we won't be back again...So I deleted all the scripts I used and swore that my gaming days were over....alas Ka's wheel has turned again and here I am. I hope that I can offer enough in return to justify what I will receive.

I stumbled onto this place trying to find a decent community of people who are smarter than me :). I have no coding experience but I can test scripts with the best of them. I also work 13 hr shifts on weekends so I have plenty of time to peruse the posts and offer game knowledge or shoot the breeze.

So if you would have me I would be grateful.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 06:53:01 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for the very nice intro...its much appreciated! Welcome to SUO. You will find a LOT of helpful info, scripts, and best of all people here! Take your time, look around, and let the search button be your best friend! I am sure as soon as Cerveza or TM get online this morning they will get that restricted status lifted and you can enjoy all we have to offer!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2009, 07:14:06 AM »
Welcome to the site and thank you for the nice intro!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 07:46:06 AM »
Hello and welcome to the site.  You actually found a community.

Tags: