Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 3438 times)

Offline FellersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fellers has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone
« on: October 14, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »
! I just wanted to say Hello , thank you for the great scripts. I love the heartwood script, helps alot with all the clicking, its a definite wrist killer, dont need arthritis lol. Well, thank you to all the contributors , cant wait to one day be hable to make scripts myself =D
!! UO =D !!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »
Well, seems we are getting a little closer...tell us a bit more about yourself. We know your here for the HW scripts since you posted in all the threads...give us a reason to give you access to them...

Do you play OSI or freeshard, what types of chars, what shard...comon, make your intro interesting
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »
IM not interesting haha, Im from Great Lakes, I used to do those heartwood quest bymyself, and it sucks, like my wrist would be all red and in pain, how do the gms expect us to do that normally, honestly? Lol, were not robots. I like to play a mage! Mages are the winning template, but for pvm an archer is a definite no question in my rulebook. I had acces to the scripts before, i dont know what happend, i guess i just went away for so long and im just comming back to uo now , all this new SA stuff, more skills to click trough? and that new imbue stuff, man i cant beleive some people already 120. crazy!
!! UO =D !!

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »
Thanks for telling us a little about yourself. Yes, this isnt a "hit and run" script site anymore, these guys/gals worked VERY hard to write these scripts, and they give most of them away for free...all we ask is that you take the time to post up a decent introduction...not to much to ask, 10 min time on your part gets you 100's of hours of time on our part...fair...yes?
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 06:10:35 PM »
haha nah i didnt try to pull a "hit and run"
I just sorta stopped playing, and now have a young kid so it slowed me down for a bit. But im tryeng to comeback =D
!! UO =D !!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »
And just like that, access granted!  It's still amazing how many people resist that ONE post.  :)  Thank you for not resisting!  heh

One of these days, I'll tell ya'll some of the stories of people who COMPLETELY avoid that one post.  I can't imagine the additional time involved in getting the scripts through the back door.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 04:16:01 AM »
man i cant beleive some people already 120. crazy!

ohh yes, TopTwo was 120 like a few days after the update came out. Now he is working (maybe he has finished?) his second imbuer.

Some people on this site are die-hards.

Welcome!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 05:08:46 AM »
Thx for doing an official introduction!  Good luck in heartwood!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »
Thank you thank you!
Heartwood is stressful too much clicking
!! UO =D !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2009, 05:15:34 AM »
And just like that, access granted!  It's still amazing how many people resist that ONE post.  :)  Thank you for not resisting!  

"Resistance is Futile"

Welcome to the site .. enjoy the wrist relief without a medical bill.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: