Author Topic: Need to excuse me and give a presentation  (Read 1875 times)

Offline b@nditoTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • b@ndito has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Need to excuse me and give a presentation
« on: December 17, 2010, 09:11:02 PM »
First of all... forgive me for the late presentation  :-\ and the poor english, not my born language as i'm italian.
I've been lurkingf SUO forum for over an year and noticed just now that i gave no presentations at proper time, for some reason i thought have already done, so i'll do just now...

I'm an UO player addict since 2001, started on an italian sphere freeshard where i knew the future developer of a RunUO freeshard he opened later and i moved consequently.
As a good UO addicted i spent some months on Europa and have experienced much of the ultima game series.
My main UO experience anyway has occured through 2002 and 2004 while i played in many italian and american RPG freeshards along my friends, you may know rebirth and second age shards. I got my best memories there...
Between 2004 and 2006 I played some time on european WoW official shards, but after awhile i got annoyed of that repetetive system and after a failed adventure on an RPG WoW server, i set back on my second UO freeshard, it was late 2008.
Wanting to begin quickly building my characters and richness i started unveiling EUOs and programming mysteries, there borned my passion for computer engeneering that led me to university studies.

Actually i'm a computer engineering student, and spend my spare time as RunUO scripter for the shard, also i have experience in EUO and LUA/OpenEUO scripting.

Sorry if this post may look a bit messy, i made many corrections while typing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 09:27:37 PM by b@ndito »

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Need to excuse me and give a presentation
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 10:11:46 PM »
Wow, and not even with a gun pointed at you!

And welcome to a fellow Computer Engineer!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Need to excuse me and give a presentation
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 06:38:28 AM »
Welcome fellow Engineer. Mine is in Electrical Design Engineer. Glad to see someone with some motivation in their system :)

Tags: