Author Topic: Handbrake help!  (Read 4492 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Handbrake help!
« on: May 30, 2014, 05:09:16 AM »
Hello all!

I'm ripping 200+ .iso files to ipad format for my Dad for Father's Day.  To this point, I've been queuing them up one by one, but I saw a shoutbox from TM the other day that spoke of batch processing.  Any tips to do this more efficiently?

(Also - miss you guys!)

Cheers!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Handbrake help!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 08:57:13 AM »
Your Videoformat is .iso? Those are Images containing the real format.

TMX mentioned to batch Converting\Muxxing for a specific format, wich format is your destinated?

Just for fyi i currently mux 2,5 TB data to m2ts ( Blueray format)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:03:01 AM »
Well what do you mean by efficient?  It does take time to add them to the queue and that happens one at a time.  But since it takes time to convert every one, I just grab a cup of coffee and roll through them.  Once they're in the queue, then it just grinds away.  I do 20 movies at a time converting from the VOB deprotected format of the DVD to mp4 for my tablets and phone.  Once I fill up the queue, it takes a couple hours to clear and then I just add more.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 07:29:06 PM »
I thought you might have a way to add more than one at a time to the queue.  Gets to be quite annoying for someone not used to repetitive clicking!

=D

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »
Sounds like you might need to write an AutoIT script for that.  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 09:20:43 AM »

And I have no idea what that is.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 01:18:48 PM »

And I have no idea what that is.
http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/

I used this back then when my boss wanted me to ocr scan a few thousand pages of paper books. Script wich just saved each input then pressed next ...

Tags: