Author Topic: Ter Mur Area Lumberjack ELITE VERSION 2.0.6 28/09/14 - Siege support added  (Read 182447 times)

Offline vanzelus

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • vanzelus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: neo's Ter Mur Area Lumberjack v2.0 out 09/26 added multi-book support
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
You might have some lag issue.  Try to chop only 3 to 4 trees per rune to see if the problem persist.

;======= chop sub =======
line 936  wait 20 ;  you can always change the wait 40  

I tried what you suggested, it doesn't work...lag doesn't seem to be the issue; once the tree runs out of wood, it'll try to chop the next tree in the path before path find it to the tree which resulted in the "that is too far away" and thus the script will skip it then jump to the next tree before it even gets to the previous tree; and as you can see resulting in a cycle of "that is too far away" and it eventually skips all the tree and recall to the next rune.  I really don't know what's going on; tried to set up 4 trees and have them close to each other and still get the same problem.

Edit 1:  Okay I figured out what the problem is, man am such a noob, which is fittingly my title at the moment under my user name lol.  Am sure this probably was mentioned in the instruction but I just grazed over it; there is one minor detail that is extremely important for the setup to work properly:

YOU MUST PATH FIND TO THE TREE THAT YOU WANT TO CHOP FIRST BEFORE YOU CLICK ADD

As this turns out to be extremely crucial, so if any newbies come in here and use this script and couldn't get it to work, you may probably tried to add the tree first without standing next to it.

Big shout out to Neo for this awesome awesome script!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 03:41:09 PM by vanzelus »

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 09, 2013, 09:57:27 PM »
Hey Neo - you don't know me, but I've followed quite a few threads where you added input and you're one of those that I always pay attention to....

Anyway, I've just downloaded your Ter Mur LJ script - having just trained a Lumberjack for the first time in a decade... I've started playing Siege now and wrote a simple little script that took me from 70 to GM in both LJ and Bowcraft/Fletching at the same time.  And I put hiding on this char so he could stand beside this one tree that always seem's to have endless logs and get his .1 in both skills at every gain time and he never was actually "on-screen" the entire time... It was a hoot....

Anyway, I'm gonna use your script to get logs/resources in Ter Mur and have one question before I get too deep into it...  Can you think of any reason why I'd run into any problems if I replace your recall sub with a Gate sub ( Siege only uses Gates) ?

Btw - I took a quick tour thru your script and must say that I absolutely LOVE your orginization... The way you clearly separate and comment all of your subs is something that everyone should see and appreciate.
And every indent matches every line exactly (not almost, EXACTLY)... Makes following it so nice...   Just sayin.....
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 10:01:39 PM by Grandewd »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 10, 2013, 08:48:32 AM »
Hello Grandewd
I use  this build  on siege and add the option Gate without any problem  just ensure you allow enough time for your lack of spirit.  Might have to look for you on siege them :))

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 10, 2013, 12:38:42 PM »
Hello Grandewd
I use  this build  on siege and add the option Gate without any problem  just ensure you allow enough time for your lack of spirit.  Might have to look for you on siege them :))

Hi Ghost...  Yea, sup with the "your spirit, blah blah cohesion" thing?  Is there any rhyme or reason to when it happens?  Anybody pin that down yet?

But, good to know that you already did it successfully on Siege without problems...  And yea, look for me on Siege.... I'll be the LJ that gets all his own xtals and fungi, shares what any in the guild might need and stops there.... I'm just not into the vendor selling thing... Too many other fun things to do...  Btw, my LJ on Siege is Dalamar II - so if (when) you see him be sure to say hi... And he's easy to kill (being a pure multi-talented and soulstoned mule) so it won't be that much of an honor to off him.... :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 03:49:26 PM by Grandewd »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 10, 2013, 12:46:38 PM »
Just add a wait before  clicking the gate. Wait 30 to 50 depend of ur connection.  There a few script that use gate,   Heartwood quest, Spewy runebook,

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 10, 2013, 03:51:41 PM »
Just add a wait before  clicking the gate. Wait 30 to 50 depend of ur connection.  There a few script that use gate,   Heartwood quest, Spewy runebook,

Yea... I most always use TM's Runebook script for traveling, including Siege where I just use the GA option there... I'll just stitch that into the script where it recalls...

**EDIT** Duh, that'll teach me to put my mouth into motion before looking at Neo's script again... It's not as simple as sub'n in TM's Runebook travel.  I see now that the script increments runebook locations so I'd have to set some variables to copy his incremental value over into the rune number in TM's script, plus the waits etc...  What checks did u put in place to see if your gate clicks had worked?

So how bout you shoot me that sub where you've switched it from recall to gate - and save me some time... (I'm old and am running short of that)...   :D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 05:37:39 PM by Grandewd »

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2013, 07:14:54 PM »
Not sure Neo will love that I MOD this to much in here.   

Neo use GEM to recall or Sacred Journed, so  change that to gate.   and add a doudle clcik to target gate.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2013, 11:26:01 PM »
Gotcha'.... Ok, I'll work on it.... Thx man

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
Hey Ghost (or anyone familiar with this script) - how do I go about saving/exporting just this part of the registry?  Since all the tree data is not saved as a file, how can I have multiple setups(treemarkings)?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2013, 09:28:33 PM »
Neo talk about adding the option , not sure if that will happen.   What I do is to stone and move my LB skill,  it will remember toon.   Each toon have is own book.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 18, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
Neo talk about adding the option , not sure if that will happen.   What I do is to stone and move my LB skill,  it will remember toon.   Each toon have is own book.

Unfortunately I'm on Siege where that's not an option...  :'(

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 18, 2013, 07:36:46 PM »
I use Neo in Te Mur and MW inc for the rest of the land.  Both work great on Siege.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 19, 2013, 01:44:17 AM »
Hmmmm.... I'll have to look at MW.... But I've only got half of Ter Mur covered and it's already taking 5 mins to save the spots.... Neo's is so damn good at fast chopping and reliable pathfinding...
I did have to go into the registry and delete all Neo's entries before I could start another route... Just using his clearing didn't work...

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 19, 2013, 12:16:24 PM »
MW Inc can LB 4 tree. just located where you can LB 4 trees   this way you only need 16 runes.

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 19, 2013, 12:43:28 PM »
MW Inc can LB 4 tree. just located where you can LB 4 trees   this way you only need 16 runes.

Which is why I'd really like to use Neo's... I've gotten it to LJ a couple dozen trees on 1 rune...

Tags: