Author Topic: Rebuild my PC  (Read 3002 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Rebuild my PC
« on: July 16, 2013, 09:48:06 PM »
Seen like I might need to rebuild my PC.   Blow up a few capacitor in my old MB.  So I'm look at this for replacement   UO is my Biggest gaming addiction, so I don't required much.

Intel I3-3220 Processor (2 Cores, 4 Threads, 3.3GHz, 3MB Smart Cache)     http://ark.intel.com/products/65693/

ASUS P8B75-M LX Plus Motherboard, 2x DDR3 sockets, PCI Express, and USB3   http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8B75M_LX_PLUS/

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuild my PC
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 08:34:28 PM »
Look like any of you have a option on this, hard to believe.   Might have to trust my own judgment.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 02:07:39 AM »
Look like any of you have a option on this, hard to believe.   Might have to trust my own judgment.

If you only look for an Ultima Online Computer an I3 or such with 4 GB Ram would enough. Even for EUO. Except you are Manwinc, then calculate 16-32 GB.

Specific Hardware can differ. How much you want invest about your update?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 03:57:49 PM »

Offline Thangos

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Thangos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 10:23:28 PM »
It is easy to replace the capicitors. Usually the ones on the power rails fail first. Just look for leaking and caps with the tops bulged. Usually I just replace all of the main ones on power rail. Usually 20-30 bucks to fix.

Tags: