Author Topic: Mouse movement  (Read 6890 times)

Offline The GhostTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Mouse movement
« on: November 14, 2015, 05:05:35 AM »
Had to chat on ICQ few day ago while running a script, and notice that my cursor default to my client window every time.   I event uncheck under tools don't move cursor and it still default to UO screen.   Since it was only on my second PC I didn't care, but last night I notice that while mining and surf web on my main PC that my cursor will default to my UO screen.   Did I miss something or did something change in the last build.  This happen with 292 and 293.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mouse movement
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 07:44:42 AM »
That happens to me randomly too, usually the pointer will go to the top left side of the screen and then I have control again. It is weird but doesn't happen enough to me to become annoyed with it lol.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 08:12:17 AM »
This sounds like something new... but just in-case  add "don't move cursor" to all click commands.

ie  click 10 10 dmc     ;  DMC  = dont move cursor
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Biza

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Biza has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 10:24:04 AM »
This sounds like something new... but just in-case  add "don't move cursor" to all click commands.

Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness. that fixed my script and has made my browsing while logging much better.
Quote from: TrailMyx
These are the things we look for in new users and perspective Elite members:

Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2015, 10:33:57 AM »
Lol, I've heard EN be called all kinds of names, but "a vortex of usefulness" has never been mentioned.  I'll make a note!  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2015, 03:14:56 PM »

Will be nice, but it happen mostly with my miner.  will have to look at this.

I did recheck don't move cursor under tools.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2015, 06:42:34 PM »
so if you check it or if you use DMC - which is better (or are they the same?)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 07:06:23 AM »
It was worst when I uncheck the don't move cursor under tools.   

Right I only notice this problem while running my miner and trying to type on ICQ window.   I try to type in ICQ window and get move to UO window.  If I minimize the UO window, the problem go away.   Can't event tell you when the problem begun.   

I can run other built and have no ploblem.  Can run my Lumberjacker with no problem.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 07:09:14 AM »
Sounds like a good time to bring up the magic that is Virtual Machines.

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1098.0;highlight=virtual
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:12:50 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 09:29:07 AM »
Thx TM,  I was thinking of doing this,  Win 7 have it build in I beleive. 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 08:08:55 AM »
Lol, I've heard EN be called all kinds of names, but "a vortex of usefulness" has never been mentioned.  I'll make a note!  :)

Haha... I think I will have to name my next alias that... nice one and thanks Biza    .. added to signature line ;)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 08:24:55 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 08:19:04 AM »
so if you check it or if you use DMC - which is better (or are they the same?)

That is a dam good question and sadly I don't know the answer.   I place DMC on every click command and this guarantees the cursor never moves.   The only time I have ever found that I have to let the cursor move is when you need to enter your username or password into the login screen,  clicking is not enough to set focus in this particular case.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 01:49:03 PM »
I find when I pathfind while stealthing that the cursor needs to be over my toon to not go to fast and break stealth.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2015, 02:52:59 PM »
I find when I pathfind while stealthing that the cursor needs to be over my toon to not go to fast and break stealth.

You don't need to do that ... Their is a setting for that   event macro 32 0    ... Turns "Always Run"  on or Off.    The "vortex of usefulness" strikes again

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 05:19:31 PM »
When always run is off - does that mean it never runs? oh wisest one!

Tags: