• Reputation Power: 1
  • barnesg has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:50:38 AM »
Nice feature ;)

I'm 34 - gamed since I was about 6. Played UO on and off for a number of years and have recently found a player run shard that gives me what I need (PVP :} ) I tried to get in to a little programming when I was younger and gave up but given a number of old scripts are now broken, I'd like to learn and perhaps tailor some of these scripts for my own needs!

P.S If anyone used to play Europa - hit me up!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 08:03:30 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: