Author Topic: Returning Player  (Read 2704 times)

Offline allen1901Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • allen1901 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Returning Player
« on: October 21, 2018, 07:16:45 PM »
Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank all the contributors from the site, you have made our UO lives a lot easier! thank you!

My name is Novake, I have started my UO since 1999, and played on and off for 10 years!  I guess UO is like my first love, that's why i keep returning!

I mainly play on Pacific and Formosa, of course, everyone now shopping at Atlantics, so I stop by there now and then. 

The recent endless journey brought back a lots of old friends, we have played together for years. it is great to see UO up and running again. Still remember the old days when we are fighting at the Brit passage for orcs, exploring T2As (back then, able to cast EV was like a superman!) ... the good old days!

Now, I am returning for good, redecorating houses and hunting with friends! if you stop by Pac or Formosa, give me a hola!

I am beginner scripter, trying to learn to make some myself, a lots of things to learn! 

Thank you in advance and hope everyone enjoy their UO days!

Nova

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:47:15 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Returning Player
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 02:43:27 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: