Author Topic: Hey Everyone!  (Read 3486 times)

Offline DootndooTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Dootndoo has no influence.
  • "I Like Beer."
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone!
« on: July 27, 2009, 04:34:36 PM »
I changed my user name fomr kevdog1842 to Dootndoo. Dootndoo has been my characters name in UO for 10 years. I just wanted everyone to be able to identify me as the Dootndoo on Alexandria. Not that anyone else would be retarded enough to name their character Dootndoo. But anyways, just wanted to let everyone know it's me! If anyone ever needs any help on Lexia, and u see me, don't be afraid to ask.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 05:19:29 PM »
Heh, you shoulda said something dood; I can change user names like I change socks!  It's easy.  ;)

You still forget to mention that you are my R/L nephew.  I still can't remember why you ended up naming yourself Dootndoo.  lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 05:23:37 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 09:45:11 PM »
Not to mention Dootndoo is the coolest uo name I ever heard. haha  You were killed by Dootndoo!

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 07:39:55 AM »
ut oh, TMs nephew? better be nice i guess...................................... ;)
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline casper23

• Activity:
    0%
  • casper23 has no influence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »
I am new to these boards.... if you don't mind me asking whats the population like on Alexandria?

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 12:04:44 AM »
You will find alot of people play osi and various other freeshards here.  Not sure what the pop is like on alenxandria.  TM might know. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline DootndooTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dootndoo has no influence.
  • "I Like Beer."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
Let's see, where did I come up with that? Oh yeah. It was from southpark, when Jimbo tries to blow up the southpark cows football game by using the opposing teams mascot. They were trying to sing "Loving You" so the bomb would detonate at a certain time during the song and I couldn't stop laughing when Ned was singing through his cancer kazoo. Anyways. Wow!  that was like 10 years ago, jeez.

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »
I LOVED that episode!
If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 09:37:05 PM »
So it's been a bit more than a year since my nephew Dootndoo was found dead here in San Diego.  I've been in limbo because I'm out of touch (by choice) with my ex and her family, so I only recently found out how he died.

He's always had a substance abuse problem.  Pretty troubled past really.  I don't have kids, and he lived with me and my ex during his junior high and high school years, so we got to be close.  His real parents were total slugs and abusers of alcohol and drugs, so it was imperative to get him away from that influence.  He recently said I was the father he never had.

He went back to live in my old home town when my ex and I split for good and lived there for a couple years until the bottom dropped out of the economy so he decided to come back to Cali to see if there was any opportunities here.  Having just bailed him out of jail before he came, I was hoping he'd turn over a new leaf.  I guess not.  All those substance issues followed him, and when he was left with little money, he found that he could get "high" by inhaling computer air duster contents.

According to the autopsy, he died quietly but totally needlessly.  Please people, especially the young ones out there, DON'T ever use these kinds of inhalants to get high.  You basically fall asleep and die of asphyxia.

Anyhow, I recently found out how he died and it's just a stupid way to go.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 05:28:13 AM »
sad - life is too short as it is

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 05:46:37 AM »
Sorry for your loss TM!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2014, 08:18:24 AM »
I had not read this before and have a similar life story. My wifes nephew came to live with us this past august and i am trying to get him on the right track and be a good male figure for him to follow. Your story kind of touched me and also said work a little harder and do not let something like this happen. So thank you for sharing TM.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2014, 10:46:54 AM »
I had not read this before and have a similar life story. My wifes nephew came to live with us this past august and i am trying to get him on the right track and be a good male figure for him to follow. Your story kind of touched me and also said work a little harder and do not let something like this happen. So thank you for sharing TM.

Wow very similar indeed.  Perhaps you can share the story with your nephew. 

A constant battle we had was him not feeling that he could transcend his own past and family worthlessness.  We did well for a while, and it looked like he might make something for himself.  However, his past demons couldn't be shaken.  Couple that with drug and alcohol abuse and pretty much an empty head.  I think in the end he just finally gave up.  I was probably suicide.  I kinda know that because I hadn't heard from him for a few months, but the night he died, he logged into SUO a few hours before he was found dead.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: