Author Topic: need help with a mining script sub  (Read 3267 times)

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
need help with a mining script sub
« on: August 17, 2017, 03:30:45 AM »
So what i am trying to do is pathfind using rails to a spot and once i get to that spot i am trying to click and dig at my feet. i have tried using the offset generator but the spot changes eachtime so i am just looking for a little help with the sub to just click at my feet

set !x #contposx
set !y #contposy
Click !x !y

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: need help with a mining script sub
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 04:18:39 PM »
The offset click generator is only useful when you are trying to click a gump position and not for a world coordinate.  You'll need to "click" the coordinates found by your character position and 2 spaces around.

For that you use you need to load the values of the ground position into #LTARGETX, #LTARGETY and #LTARGETZ as well as #LTARGETKIND (see EasyUO for an explanation of this value)

After that you just need to do a use last object (set to your shovel) and use last target because you've set the X,Y and Z values

I don't have a real good example.  The ones I have are either WAY advanced and not obvious, or totally old and stupid. 
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cybercasperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 10:13:13 PM »
Ok thank you TM and yes I was looking at the one you had made for your mother. Wasn't a bad one but didn't think it was what I was looking for. I'll check again maybe it is close and read up on easyuo

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 06:31:30 AM »
Actually in Mom's version, everything should be there that you need.  It's just terrible.  :)  But it'll work for ya.  Probably the biggest thing people forget about is setting #LTARGETKIND to 2 before you do the last target.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: