Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 484396 times)

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 07:58:00 AM »
+1
Well TM all credit for this goes to you. *Hail TM*. This woudnt have been possible if u wouldnt have taken the time to write it ;) Nicar what exactly are u turning in for points? Im really not up to date on the event

*edit* i just read in uo chat about spring cleaning, and ur turning in nets and chests i see. Do u turn in empty or full chests? I read about pre chests or something, but what exactly is this? And indeed the best way to make points for turn in seems to do the heartwood quester for talismans, and no way im turning in my asos for 5k points...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:11:34 AM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2008, 08:28:17 AM »
+1
I am turning in sos and tmaps. 100 pts per.. so, that's 10k so a day. I have the sorcerors set, the scout set, and the luck jewels... I do go through all my sos, in the area I fish, I keep sos in a certain area. I sort them in single bags.. basically I have bags for 9-32 south.. and in those bags, they will have from 40-90 west. On day I took 4 bags with me, like 12-15, and I was around 14S 45w, each bag had atleast 12 sos in it. I would fish up staying on that 14s line, and then move from like 45, to 48 or 49, and so on. it's nice how far you can be away to pull up a sos. I turned in the shipwreck items (250 pts each) Some chest have regular nets in them, and the chest, I basically let decay, now, you have to empty them to turn them in.  I'm satisfied with my system, I just need to get a few more items, want another luck jewel set, then i'll get some of the 20k pt-80k pt items.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2008, 09:30:19 AM »
+1
Started another fisherman on other account, just worked it up to 65. Lets see how long till gm. Now its 20.25 GMT+1 when i let it run. Character has:

51.1 anatomy
52.5 archery (+20 headdress)
72.7 chivalry
65 fishing
40 healing
50.5 tactics

Offense: archery
Healing: bandages
Travel method: sacred journey

Stats: 76 str 35 dex 40 int (hp 94 sta 35 mana 44)
Resists: 49 45 58 37 70

Of course it will need to train to 80 before being able to drop footwear onto serpent corpses, but ill be there semi-attented to clean it out from time to time. Lets see how long it takes and wether or not he survives ;)

*Results: ran from 20.25 to i think 06.00 (backpack was full i think...), and now starting again at 08.35, skill is at 80*
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 11:32:23 PM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »
+1
Pearls has gone FISHING MAD!  rofl
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »
+1
yeah hehe but its been 30mins now and he didnt even catch a fish, starting to think it needs 65.1, already trying to work it up this gain manually but taking ages lmao. And yes the pirate in me has awakened, and i think he brought many drunken sailors with him...

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »
+1
are you on the server line for this one?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2008, 10:03:00 AM »
+1
nope just somewhere in the middle of nowhere

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »
+1
Oh, move your boat to near the server line, otherwise in deep water you'll never catch a fishy. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2008, 10:06:45 AM »
+1
Well the other account im not sure of if he was close to a serverline. I know there was one horizantilly but ur scripts moves vertically. And stratics says u need to have 65 fishing to catch *anything* in deep water....

Heres copy paste from stratics, the 14 tiles might be the issue... ill move more north and see if it works...

- When fishing in "deep water" (which means you must be at least 14 tiles away from all land and server lines) there is a chance a sea-serpent pops up if you are fishing with 80+ skill and you fail.
- The minimum required skill level to catch *anything* in deep water is 65.

***** ur right :P ***** works now ***** weird ****
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 10:25:00 AM by Pearls »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2008, 11:06:30 AM »
+1
Ya, too many created fisherman for me.  ;)

There's two really good N/S server lines that'll take you around the world.  The one I normally uses is East off of Moonglow. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2008, 11:45:32 AM »
+1
One thing I wish your script didn't was move

I am perfectly fine with fishing in one spot, and the occassional move to loot serpant. The 4x4 should keep you fishing all day in one spot.  So, time after time, I pause it and have him go back a few. So far today about 5h45m, 11 maps, 18 mibs, 6 nets, no color, 6 perals and 2 ASOS. Been getting about 150 items a day. In morning I clean bank and pack from when mine logs off at server down.

Soon, will have to do some SOS, get them shipwreck items.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »
+1
Just comment out line 105:

Code: [Select]
      gosub Advance8

That'll keep you in one spot when the fish aren't biting and you've exhausted your 4x4 resource area.  I'll start fishing for a while here and there until the 4x4 restocks, however.

Now you will have to move somewhat since you have to sail to grab the serpent goodies.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2008, 12:51:32 PM »
+1
And to think some people say scripting takes all the fun out of the game  :o

Offline gateCrasher

• Activity:
    0%
  • gateCrasher has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2008, 03:46:12 PM »
+1
And to think some people say scripting takes all the fun out of the game  :o

I wouldn't play this game if it weren't for scripting.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2008, 08:30:09 AM »
+1
Pearls, has the script let you die yet?  I haven't died in ages with it, but some people have managed it.  On freeshards, it's easy to get jumped by 4 serpents at a time, and the script still can typically handle that.  Just curious.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing