Author Topic: Use Bag of Sending  (Read 4425 times)

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Use Bag of Sending
« on: April 03, 2021, 06:00:21 AM »
Code: [Select]
function BagOfSending () {
if (Player.Weight () >= Player.MaxWeight ()-20) {
   Orion.UseType('0x0E76');
   Orion.Wait(100);
   Orion.TargetType('0x0EED');
 }
}

I am still learning and posting as I go so that maybe other might get into Orion. So, like EasyUO things are uniquely identifiable. Instead of using an itemid that is shared by anything with that graphic, it uses a graphic. I am using
Orion.UseType('graphic'); where you would replace the word graphic with the graphic number. 0x0E76 is the graphic for a bag of sending and 0x0EED is the graphic for a gold pile. Orion uses Java and is fairly easy to follow, even if you are like me, and never used Java before.

This would be equivalent to a sub but not called the same way. All Orion "functions" can be stored on one huge script. To add this into something else you would add it in as
BagOfSending()
    Orion.Wait(100);

Offline CrisisTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Use Bag of Sending
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 02:18:48 PM »
Exactly what i was lookin for but im still super new to the client and have no knowledge of coding myself. Im able to set the script as a macro so itll run when i press the assigned key but im having trouble figuring out how to have it keep looping until i turn it off like the autoloot loop. Would it be a matter of adding some loop coding to the actual script?

I call for it after looting a corpse with another script like the last part of my original post. I am still new at this and it is not a looping check, just checks every time my kill script loots.

BagOfSending()
    Orion.Wait(100);

Offline Bulldog

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Bulldog has no influence.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Use Bag of Sending
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2022, 10:00:17 AM »
Great little function thank you