Author Topic: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman  (Read 481568 times)

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • TrackStar has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx\'s Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #1095 on: August 24, 2021, 02:08:48 AM »
Ask and you shall receive.

Wow thanks!

Can I ask, what do you do about these things filling up your bag? Is there an easy way to have them moved to the bank or is this more of a manual process?

I would think some of it would be easy to add to the list of items put into the bank like regs but what about gear, etc?

Post Merge: August 24, 2021, 02:11:24 AM
All the sea serpent things you are mentioning changed a few years back. So both the Claw and FAF need to be either current or adjusted to make sure the items you are after will get looted properly. Have you double checked all those settings and definitions?

Yes I did. I went through the code and added the new fish on the fisher... and the CLAw seems to pick up the things I've set up but its not perfect. As I said its hit and miss and often leaves things on the corpse.

I'll make sure the IDs in the Fisher are all set properly for things like MIBs though.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 02:14:06 AM by TrackStar »

Offline Gaderian

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • Gaderian barely matters.Gaderian barely matters.
  • Respect: +50
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Full Auto Fisherman
« Reply #1096 on: August 24, 2021, 06:51:52 AM »
I do not remember-which items are looted by the FAF vs the Claw?
"Go ahead ask me: 'Should I use hard waits or timers?'"
You say:"Should I"
Gaderian:"Timers!"
You Say:"use hard waits or timers?"

The serious side of timer use is illustrated here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=12094.msg101926#msg101926

However, every time I go back and look at this [AutoLooter] script, I realize I had wrote it in my zen state of EUO scripting - so it makes my brain hurt.

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: August 24, 2021, 09:40:10 AM »
I do not remember-which items are looted by the FAF vs the Claw?

I added extra lines to make sure that the process of looting certain items that were not actually got through to the game.

It seems like maybe there needs to be a delay added to make sure the items are looted before moving to the next item?

Either way, adding the repetitive code made it work much better.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: August 24, 2021, 05:21:23 PM »
i added the reg ids and gem ids to my hold bag in my bank. having the 3 containers helps out a lot and i keep on average 80ish normal items in bank (between fish and leather scales etc..). go fishing for half a day, pause script and offload all the big fish (into trash for points, also green nets) rest of it i take to house and store. There is another script here (its on easyuo site) that pulls and maps out the sos for you and you can sail to them. When you feel good enough let me know and pm me TrackStar and will gladly help you get that set up.

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: August 25, 2021, 09:12:31 PM »
i added the reg ids and gem ids to my hold bag in my bank. having the 3 containers helps out a lot and i keep on average 80ish normal items in bank (between fish and leather scales etc..). go fishing for half a day, pause script and offload all the big fish (into trash for points, also green nets) rest of it i take to house and store. There is another script here (its on easyuo site) that pulls and maps out the sos for you and you can sail to them. When you feel good enough let me know and pm me TrackStar and will gladly help you get that set up.

Wow, thanks for the offer! Ya, I've gotten to the point where I'm sitting on a ton of MIBs. I'll take you up on that offer in the near future.

Good to know you don't run into issues with running into item cap with your bank like that.

I'll be adding more to the CLAw like you have.

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: August 26, 2021, 09:40:50 AM »
Highly Highly Highly recommend this script - http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=97820#97820 . Read through it, there are two fixes that need to be done, and ensure you have the correct files, otherwise it wont work properly. But this once set up and works you can fly through MIBs. 10 chests to hold them, and runes to where you want to drop a boat from (you will get idea when you read up on it). Hope this helps.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1101 on: August 26, 2021, 10:48:16 AM »
Highly Highly Highly recommend this script - http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=97820#97820 . Read through it, there are two fixes that need to be done, and ensure you have the correct files, otherwise it wont work properly. But this once set up and works you can fly through MIBs. 10 chests to hold them, and runes to where you want to drop a boat from (you will get idea when you read up on it). Hope this helps.

Ditto!  This is one of the most useful scripts for those of us with 1000s of MIBs.  Being able to organize them into easy to sail to sections of a map make farming so much simpler.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: August 27, 2021, 06:37:27 AM »
Ask and you shall receive.

How did you add "Artifact" to the list?

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: August 27, 2021, 06:42:56 AM »
i didnt, but you can, wont hurt...

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: August 27, 2021, 08:00:36 AM »
i didnt, but you can, wont hurt...

On the image you shared it has "Artifact" in the list and since its not one of the default options I was curious if there was anything special about it.

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: August 27, 2021, 08:02:12 AM »

Oh yea, I've been looking at that script! Can't wait to jump into that! So much to do since I've come back to UO so many new things so much to learn and explore! I'll get to the MIBs very soon though!

Offline formerlyrara

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: August 27, 2021, 10:31:48 AM »
Okay, yeah i have it on mine in case artifact quality drops from serp (very rare that it happens), but when i do this, i run 4 fisherman same time, and usually fill up super fast. But happy that sos sell on my shard...

Offline baseball3331

• Activity:
    0%
  • baseball3331 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: August 28, 2021, 07:43:51 AM »
For those who are having trouble with MIBs being looted, I updated the values and attached it. I could have sworn I saw this already in the 70+ pages; but, I couldn't find it again when I came around to it. I Hope this helps someone!

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
FIshing.txt

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: August 28, 2021, 10:51:51 AM »
For those who are having trouble with MIBs being looted, I updated the values and attached it. I could have sworn I saw this already in the 70+ pages; but, I couldn't find it again when I came around to it. I Hope this helps someone!

Oh nice. I should have done that.

Offline TrackStar

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 28, 2021, 11:00:31 AM »
Okay, yeah i have it on mine in case artifact quality drops from serp (very rare that it happens), but when i do this, i run 4 fisherman same time, and usually fill up super fast. But happy that sos sell on my shard...

2 questions:

1. How did you add "Artifact" to the CLAw? Was it as simple as just adding it through user defined by typing "Artifact"?

2. I've had issues with the client crashing when I run more than one fisher. Currently I have a separate file for 2 claws and 2 fishers and their save files. Do you do anything else? Like run it in a special compatibility mode? etc?

Tags: TrailMyx Fishing