Author Topic: Journey to the Center of the Earth  (Read 9973 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Journey to the Center of the Earth
« on: July 20, 2008, 03:59:05 AM »
Brought my daughter this weekend. Overall the writing was terrible, the acting was less than subpar, the plot was too convenient too quickly, some of the effects were good but just weren't enough to help the movie recover, even Brendan Frazier was total crap in this movie (not that I should expect much out of Mr. Encino Man).

So, in short, my 8-yr old daughter loved it. If you have kids you have to take them to see this movie. You will suffer for the entire duration but they will have a great time. Teenagers? Probably not. No kids? Wait until it comes out on cable tv and there is nothing else to watch.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Journey to the Center of the Earth
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 08:21:13 AM »
I was afraid of this review.  I kinda saw it coming, though.  I was looking forward to it, but I guess it'll be something for my TiVos to capture for me one days.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: