Author Topic: needing advice  (Read 1880 times)

Offline madatuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
needing advice
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:42:26 AM »
I am trying to modify a taming sript to work on a free shard. It is  MADDOG's i have no intention on publishing it. I am trying to use it on Lexia privare shard. I am training taming in the bull pen. On lexia you dony have to kill after the tame and there is only trammel it wont let you do it anyway. i removed the spell casting successfully. It attempls to release but it cant find the button that allows it to release. It does open the gump successfully. It gts hung verifying that you want to release it. I use vista sometimes that  causes problumes with some scripts. It is verson 1.8  of MADDOGS. If this is aginst the rules let me know i am not sure exactly.

;Release and kill tamed animal
sub ReleaseAndKillTamed
event macro 3 0 all follow me ; whisper all follow me so you dont have to chase the released pet
wait %scriptdelay
exevent RenamePet %tamingtarget %name ;Rename tamed target to "tamed"
wait %wait
event macro 3 0 %name release ;Whisper "NAME release" to release your pet
wait %wait
KillingTime:
set #ltargetid %tamingtarget
set #ltargetkind 1
event macro 22 0
wait 70
finditem %tamingtarget
if #findcnt > 0
   {
   if #finddist > 2
      {
      event PathFind #findx #findy #findz
      wait 10
      }
      return

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: needing advice
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 11:59:33 AM »
Considering MadDog is present on these boards and his script is hear .. why dont you ask him or post in the scripts thread.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline madatuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
Re: needing advice
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »
ok i will i sent him a pm yesterday. I appolagise if i did things in the wrong order

Tags: