Author Topic: Need a little advice with a bod script  (Read 2455 times)

Offline madatuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Need a little advice with a bod script
« on: September 27, 2011, 11:17:43 AM »
I have used  Raziels bod sorter for years, it has had issues off and on i have been able to work thru it and get it going thru peoples help and some lucky guesses. I an basically thru with bods just trying to sort thru the thousand or so i have so i can keep what i want and chunk what i don't. Imbuing has killed the market. The link to the script is here:http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5815&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 . The script does like it always has. You have three bags locked down. one with the bod book you wish to filter through. one an empty secure that the script enpties the bod book into so the script can filter through. The last one is the bag with the properly named bod books set by runic reward. Start the script  opens a menu target the bag with the book to be filtered, then target the empty bag to store the indevedual bods, then it tells you to open the bag with the named reward bod books in and press play on the easy uo program again. It then removes the bod book from the first bag and places it in your backpack, it then opens the bod book gump. This is where the problume starts it use to clear the bod book setting it to see all and it does that, then clicks on the button and places the indevedual bod in your pack but it isnt dropping it into my pack. tried to set easy uo to move the cursor and it does so but it isnt anywhere it is suppose to be. If someone can help me i would appreciate it. It looks like the error is some where around here: sub "removeBod
namespace push" if someone would find this with the find button from the easy uo might help. Thanks for your time. If someone wanted to i would give them my icq number to help if they desired.     

Offline seeriusly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • seeriusly has no influence.
  • Respect: +40
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Need a little advice with a bod script
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 07:45:14 PM »
The answer is on page 28 of that scripts thread, posted by EZartie... Unless you have already made those changes.  Just change the numbers they are talking about.

Offline madatuTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • madatu has no influence.
  • Respect: +11
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 08:27:33 PM »
those changes are already been done done that like a year ago or so when they chenged all that gump menu stuff. I took a break away from the game for a few months and came back. It was working before i left last time. I appreciate you taking the time looking into it what you have.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 08:36:09 PM »
those changes are already been done done that like a year ago or so when they chenged all that gump menu stuff. I took a break away from the game for a few months and came back. It was working before i left last time. I appreciate you taking the time looking into it what you have.
It quite exist some more Bodsorter Scripts on Freeshards, wich are OSI oriented and for free.
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=290046#290046
This is one of a Freesharduser where in play, may it helps you,too:)

Tags: