Author Topic: hello im tonycakes  (Read 1240 times)

Offline tonycakesTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tonycakes has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello im tonycakes
« on: February 28, 2017, 12:51:15 PM »
Hello everyone,

Im Tonycakes the great and powerful wizard. I've been playing Ultima Online since I was a wee lad and it makes me happy to see many people still loving the same things I do.

Currently my wife is 6 months fat, it is my first. I plan on raising my son to be a grand wizard like his father.

I've played UO on OSI on shards Sonoma, Baja, Pacific, Siege and Lake Austin. I no longer play OSI but I play almost all free shards that are out there.

I'm 27 years young, and don't ever see an end to my days playing this beloved game.

I'm not the best script writer but I like to help where I can.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:12:11 PM by tonycakes »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hello im tonycakes
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 01:05:15 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 03:43:19 PM by gimlet »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hello im tonycakes
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 02:02:10 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: