Author Topic: Sorting hurts my head  (Read 3629 times)

Offline pixijayneTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pixijayne has no influence.
  • Respect: +10
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Sorting hurts my head
« on: April 17, 2017, 02:26:20 PM »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Sorting hurts my head
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:53:46 PM »
I hear ya, I would love to know as well. I am sure that I have saved some worthless stuff and unraveled expensive stuff.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 05:00:25 PM »
Miffy's Item Finder is an oldie but a goodie

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=24.msg24#msg24
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:06:48 PM »
Yes I love Miffy's ... but have run into an issue with it ... haven't spent any time trying to sort it out yet, but considering you asked  :P

When it finds an item (and boy is it smooth and fast) and I want to 'keep' it doesn't move to my pack, but if I check the Automatic collect box, I end up with everything in my pack.

Do you know what I have wrong ... as I said I haven't really tried to solve this yet, just took the opportunity to ask you - now.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 05:10:30 PM »
I forget the combination, but you must initialize the "Dest" meaning Destination.  Unsure if you you need to automatically collect or not.  Takes me a couple tries to get it setup, but I use this script all the time to move from one container to another and not just to my pack.

Also my drag-drop queen works pretty well if you are just consolidating containers of like-items.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 06:18:30 PM »
The "Dest" the "Dest", how could I forget the "Dest"  ?!?!?!?!?

Many Thanks  :)

Offline BobOzarius

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BobOzarius has no influence.
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 07:31:44 PM »
One of the best ways to sort new items on OSI, is by mod count, and imbue intensity. Find the maximum imbue intensity for legendary artifacts, and the max mod count for items, calculate with 80% of max intensity is for both, then use that as rules for your favorite looter and you'll always loot the top 20% of items.  You'll need to do it for 2 handed weapons, 1 handed weapons, armor, and rings/bracelets separately. Because they have differing imbue intensities.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 07:55:08 PM »
Thanks Bob .....

Now I am showing my total lack of understanding ... but

The maximum imbue intensity for legendary artifacts

Is this the possible imbuing or ... after they have been imbued  ?

Offline BobOzarius

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • BobOzarius has no influence.
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 02:47:20 AM »
+1
The total allowable imbue score for any legendary artifact. It's different for each type of item too. Like 2 handed weapons. 1 handed weapons. Rings/bracelets, and armor. I think it's around 1650-1700 for Legendary Armor. That's the highest imbue score I've ever seen on one single Legendary Artifact. People don't really calculate imbue score correctly ever.

When I buy items for my characters, I calculate it by the total usable imbue score on an item. If you buy a 17 mod no name item, and only 14 mods on the item actually affect your template, and that score only adds up to 1250 imbue score, then the total effective mods+ imbue score on that really great 17 mod item, is 14 mods for 1250 score. I don't think I've ever seen an item with greater than 14 mods that didn't have at least 1 or 2 mods on it that were worthless. You just have to figure out the maximum imbue score for things, and figure out what is the least you're willing to loot and look at. And that's the score you want to loot at or above.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 02:54:19 AM by BobOzarius »

Tags: