Author Topic: Muahahaha!  (Read 1489 times)

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Muahahaha!
« on: November 01, 2009, 04:12:45 AM »
YES!

Every year on this date, I go through paroxysms of concern.  I can never remember if the server maintenance changes to reflect daylight savings, and I fret that I won't be able to start my scripts when I leave for work.

Every year I am relieved, then I promptly forget until the next clock move.

One of these days, I'll get around to incorporating log features in my favorites....

:)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Muahahaha!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
That did everything possible to really really really confuse me !?

Offline NObamaTopic starter

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Muahahaha!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »
*marks confusing Mass off his list of things to do*

:)

Tags: