Author Topic: Bushido Question  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Outlaw Josey WalesTopic starter

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Bushido Question
« on: August 23, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »
Ive been training bushido up all the trainer scripts i have looked at use lighting strike on horse and the gains become slow after gm. Ive been thinking and wondering if u got 3 hourses and did all guard me used momentum strike would u gain any faster with bushido?

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Bushido Question
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 02:29:11 PM »
Looking at UOGuide, they suggest doing Momentum Strike from 110-120. I don't know anyone who has actually done it that way. It'd be interesting to see if it does go any faster using 2 (Pretty sure you only hit 2 with MomStr) horses.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
Re: Bushido Question
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 08:56:40 PM »
Momentum strike does increase your chances...I used to have a tamer with 2 of the 100% poison resist spiders (wolf spiders?) or something from the Underworld I think...I would stand on my other account and momentum strike and it worked beautifully! or just go down to despise and chain it a few times while momentum striking and you'll be all set!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Tags: