Author Topic: Gargoyle Displacement Glitch?  (Read 1607 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Gargoyle Displacement Glitch?
« on: September 04, 2011, 02:09:20 AM »
Anyone Else notice that when flying or walking with a gargoyle and trying to run a rail that they have ten times the chance to get glitched to where they look like they are somewhere, when they are actually somewhere else?
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Gargoyle Displacement Glitch?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 02:14:33 AM »
Anyone Else notice that when flying or walking with a gargoyle and trying to run a rail that they have ten times the chance to get glitched to where they look like they are somewhere, when they are actually somewhere else?

I have that problem often on non osishard..Never got chance to solve. So i only running scruipts on human\elf

Offline camotbik

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 04:28:30 AM »
I have always dismounted to get in to a gate, coz i think it's nearly impossible to fly in to a gate with a garg..
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 04:02:44 PM »
Its an actual glitch in game that can happen to any character, where you look like you are standing on one tile, but you are in fact on a different one. You close your paperdoll, reopen it, and bam it jumps you back to the correct location.

I noticed my gargoyle would get stuck 90% of the time running a heartwood quester, put her into wraith and everything works fine. Guess My stealth Crafter will have to have necro on his jewels!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Tags: