• Reputation Power: 1
  • noah has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 25, 2015, 11:18:16 PM »
Hello everyone,

My name is noah, and I am playing on freeshards time to time to remember the old days, and relax. I enjoy playing the game without the scripts and all, but I don't like the repetitive stuff, so I use scripts to handle them usually. Besides, I am not young enough to spend hours on repetitive work anymore. :/

I like fine-tuning scripts, and I appreciate the effort put in the good scripts written by other people. I also enjoy reading those scripts, and learning from them. I hope to write a nice peace of script myself one day in the future, but life hasn't allowed me to have that free time to spend yet.

I started playing UO in ... giveme a second to remember :) ... late 2001 or early 2002, I guess. I was playing in a very nice freeshard. Internet connection was very slow, game was always laggy, but those days were the most precious. After more than a year, the shard closed, and we felt like we lost something unique.

After that, me and my friends tried a few other free shards but didn't like them. Then we found out about RunUO, and decided to run the shard in our dreams. :) And after that journey was also over, I stopped playing, and concentrated on exams. Then follows work, marriage, and all...

And here I am again, after all those years, enjoying reading through ScriptUO forum. Looking forward to knowing people in this community, and learning from them.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 03:58:11 AM »
Welcome to SUO! What templates do you run? PvP pr PvM? What is your favorite templaye?  ;D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 05:43:49 AM »
Thank you for your introduction - Restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy the site!

Welcome!

Offline noahTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • noah has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 07:00:10 AM »
Welcome to SUO! What templates do you run? PvP pr PvM? What is your favorite templaye?  ;D

Thanks! :)

I like PvM and Crafting, and I enjoy playing with tamer-bard characters.

Post Merge: April 26, 2015, 07:02:23 AM
Thank you for your introduction - Restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy the site!

Welcome!

I thank you! I hope to enjoy going through this great site, becoming part of the community. :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 07:02:23 AM by noah »

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 10:10:46 AM »
Welcome Aboard!