Author Topic: Hi, all.  (Read 2859 times)

Offline ZerexTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Zerex has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi, all.
« on: May 10, 2014, 01:14:18 AM »
My name Zerex.
I apologize for my English, it not the native language for me.
I played in UO 10 years ago, not so long ago I returned back to game. I began in 2000, certainly, it began with free servers. Also i was GM, and Admin in UO. When server Rivendell(it was my second server, i was only player on it, OSI Style) was closed, then we tried to create the new project on runuo. A lot of operation was made, and the server worked long time. But unfortunately life introduces the amendments and I had to leave the project. And I left UO...... In october, 2013, i with my friends(they too played UO with me), we decided to return to game(OSI, Sakura). Passed few months of game and all friends left UO (work, house or family). =-( It was the difficult period in game for me. But I remained, and found new friends in game. In UO, i generally used UOSteam for macroes, but now i started learning and EasyUO.

In real life, my hobby weightlifting and listening of heavy music.
I hope that in the future, I also can be the useful and create own global scripts.
Best regards/
Zerex/

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi, all.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 04:24:42 AM »
Hi Zerex, thanks for the intro. Restricted status lifted. Welcome to ScriptUO!

What do you listen to for "heavy music"?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 04:35:47 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 04:44:20 AM »
Hi Zerex, thanks for the intro. Restricted status lifted. Welcome to ScriptUO!

What do you listen to for "heavy music"?

X

Wow) thx, at present I listen Amon Amarth, Bloodstaind Child(last single), Dark Tranquillity, Code for Silence, Ill Nino, Deadlock, Dreamshade. =)
My favorite groups: Dream Theater, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Amorphis, Paradise Lost, Before the Dawn, Graveworm, Five Finger Death Punch, Lacuna Coil...

I like various styles as gothic metal, melodic death metal, industrial, heavy, power, etc..  I try listening many new groups, also i like new experiments with electronic(or trance) - Bloodstaind Child, Deadlock, Dead Silence Hides My Cries, Fail Emotions.

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 05:53:40 AM »
Welcome aboard. Always annoying when you start something cool with friends and eventually you end up being the only one who is still eager to play :(
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 07:20:39 AM »
Welcome!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 05:24:54 AM »
Welcome aboard. Always annoying when you start something cool with friends and eventually you end up being the only one who is still eager to play :(

It happens. But i like this game very much. And I regret that directly didn't start playing on the OSI in at that time.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 10:45:36 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and thank you for your intro !!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 01:07:36 PM »
Welcome :) Hope you enjoy the group here. Good people.

Tags: