Author Topic: TrailMyx's Smart and Repeating House Placer v1.6  (Read 43738 times)

Offline cdavbar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cdavbar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Smart and Repeating House Placer v1.6
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 01:54:40 AM »
I would like to point out that the repeating house placement scripts DO still work to your advantage, albeit you need to have multiple accounts to get the most use out of them.  Simply have it set up on each account, and have it paused on all but one.  When one account's housing tool "overheats" simply pause it and push play on the next.

On an OSI shard a player has used this technique to grab 2 luna houses and three castles in one week.

Good Luck

You could have a single script that switched clients as needed, using uoxl swap... a good idea   what shard did this person snag these luna houses on

Great Lakes OSI

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2014, 01:01:26 PM »
I actually used this script today to place a house on Alexandria.  It even managed to avoid the anti-Luna placement rules.  Rules are just so 2000s.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 02:34:47 PM »
I actually used this script today to place a house on Alexandria.  It even managed to avoid the anti-Luna placement rules.  Rules are just so 2000s.  :)

What is the anti-luna placement rules? Is it a size restriction or something? I never knew that there was any restrictions there.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2014, 03:47:23 PM »
You have to pause between attempr to place a house.  it u are just trying to place none stop your tool with overheat  and stop working.    this is why some team up to place a house.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 04:17:49 PM »
Ok thank you :)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2014, 12:25:02 PM »
On Lexia, it's a bit more old school.  The house tool doesn't "break", but when something drops within the Luna area, this starts a special time where nothing can be places for an undetermined amount of time.  But since this tool will sit and try and place the same footprint in the same place over and over again, it just kept trying to place until the expiration of whatever nonsensical limitations.

And now my Mom has a new vender house and I have one less Xmas present to buy!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 12:45:21 AM »
The house tool doesn't "break", but when something drops within the Luna area, this starts a special time where nothing can be places for an undetermined amount of time.

On OSI we also have the random timer after a house drops.

You set the bar high for Xmas next year haha :D
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline alperter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • alperter has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2018, 02:37:39 AM »
i need it

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2018, 05:18:25 AM »
i need it

Go to the site rules and read them and then head to the new member introduction section and read the sticky examples and post a GOOD introduction.  :police:

Offline nicolaflam

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • nicolaflam has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2019, 10:31:09 PM »
Will test and will write if it working

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2019, 05:38:43 AM »
I love when they post their "1" post right under a post telling the previous person how to get unrestricted.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tags: TrailMyx IDOC Tools