Author Topic: hi, im blinx and i love Ultima Online.  (Read 1981 times)

Offline blinxTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • blinx has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi, im blinx and i love Ultima Online.
« on: April 20, 2018, 05:16:49 PM »
First of all, I would like to talk about me. I live in Spain and have been playing Ultima Online for more than 10 years. The UO is my hobit when I leave work. I started playing when I went to school and now I have finished college and I am working.

4 years ago I registered on this wonderful website, but as I barely knew English I did not understand what I should do this introduction.
Currently, I am playing in UO Demise (uo gamers) and the truth is that I love the server. Thanks to the development of my English, every day I can talk to new people. When I play UO I usually do pvm because I like to collect differents items. To kill the most important mobs, we often do raids among guildmates. (harrower or perless)

I'm here because I'd like to try certain scripts. Normally I use UO Steam, but some friends have spoken to me very well about this community and I would like to be part of it. To learn new forms of scripts beyond the Steam.

Excuse my English, I know it is not all good.

Greetings to all, thank you for your wonderful work.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 04:29:10 AM by blinx »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: hi, im blinx
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »
Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughtful introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: hi, im blinx and i love Ultima Online.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 02:58:48 PM »
hi gimlet, is not enought my intro? i edited it

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 04:00:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO! He may not be on but you can always say a little about your favorite templates or something while you wait. It may help :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 05:18:34 PM »
All right. What I like most is to create my own weapons and then go hunting and evolve in this way. I really like to use the template called whammy to hunt bosses, I like the combination with bushido and use leaftblade. Another template that I use a lot is the sampire to spawn as champions.

On the other hand, I always have my magician spellweaving for big events and gatherings because of its versatility.

But as you can see, I only do pvm, craft and sometimes I also fish hehe.

a greeting  :laugh:

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 07:09:12 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Tags: