Author Topic: Hello from returning player  (Read 2259 times)

Offline BoomerGrowTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BoomerGrow has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from returning player
« on: April 21, 2018, 03:43:54 PM »
Hey everyone,
  I've recently returned to UO from a ~12 year break.  I originally activated an account in Jan of 1998 as a thief.  After lots of deaths, my very first skill I powerleveled was hiding. I assigned hiding to my space bar and stuck a piece of paper to hold it down all night.  After seeing the returns I was hooked.   I have used EZmacros, uoaloop, UOExtreme and  lastly used easyUO before I quit, and found it to be the greatest thing to ever happen to my free time.   I have about 100 gm tailor characters I used to collect BODs on, and with endless journey I think I'll start that again. 
Although I feel comfortable with the scripting side of everything, I feel completely lost when thinking about all of the stats/items in game.  I recently recovered my main account and found that my "friend" had stripped off all of my chars, even my soulstones.  I've got a few decent characters with high skill caps so I hope to build a few characters and be able to play on the weekends.  I've always enjoyed building characters and the game is so different that now I'm interested.   I think optimally I would like to rebuild a little wealth on my home shard as well as get my characters in the correct templates then move a pvp character or two to Atlantic.    I feel like I'm rambling but I'm very excited to get back into UO and scripting. 

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 05:18:00 PM by BoomerGrow »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from returning player
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 06:28:36 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline bendel

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • bendel has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 07:20:26 PM »
Welcome back and Happy scripting !

Offline BoomerGrowTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • BoomerGrow has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 07:23:55 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 05:02:05 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2018, 06:19:16 AM »
Welcome to SUO.   

look around to find tip to how to train skill, lot have chance as you notice. 

Tags: