Author Topic: My introduction  (Read 2698 times)

Offline ColtronTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coltron has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My introduction
« on: October 24, 2012, 05:20:44 PM »
Hey guys. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I played UO way back from like 2002 to 2006 and decided to give it another try. Ive used scripts before and am hoping all the brains on this site will help me get back to where i was six years ago. Thanks in advance for any help you might give me in the future and for all the work you guys have done here

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 07:00:34 AM »
Well, you gave us a bit, now spend some time in really making a intro before we let you in :)
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 07:01:57 AM »
"BBBRRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNZZZZZZ!!!!!!!"
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline ColtronTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coltron has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 06:44:59 PM »
Okay, heres another go at it. Hello! My name is Shawn, im 24 and live in Colorado. I have played uo from about 2001 to 2008 and i=am just now returning to give it another try. I came across this site looking for various scripts to help with IDOCs and various skills i need to train up to get back into the loop of the game. I started playing UO on the Oceania shard since thats where my friends all played. I stayed on that shard for quite a few years before making the move to Great Lakes where I stopped playing and am once again playing. I dont really have a favorite type of toon to play, so i mix and match skills all the time, which usually just ends up confusing me and losing progress of anything haha. What made me want to come back to the game was the fact that every game ive played since UO, really lacks in comparison to me. The amount of things you can do in this game is by far the most astonishing thing. For a game that came out before all the new MMOs of today and can still withstand the test of time is very alluring to me. Outside of UO, I do restoration as my career, specializing in property damage caused my catastrophes and storms. Nothing too exciting really. Like i said earlier, thank you in advance for any and all help you might give to me, and never feel like im not on that other side, waiting to extend a helping hand right back

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »
That was much better!  Welcome to the site!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2012, 07:29:13 PM »
Welcome to the site!  Nice to have another Colorado player floating around.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.6%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 05:10:15 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Cooms

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cooms has no influence.
  • Respect: +7
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »
Welcome!!! :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 08:59:52 PM »
welcome welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 03:48:46 AM »
Welcome to ScriptUO and thank you for working on your intro.

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 05:47:15 AM »
Welcome to Scriptuo.

Tags: