Author Topic: Quick guide to get OpenEUO enhanced editing  (Read 5853 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Quick guide to get OpenEUO enhanced editing
« on: August 03, 2010, 10:08:22 AM »
Link to OpenEUO:
http://www.easyuo.com/cheffe/openeuo/bin/openeuo_100604.zip

Link to highlighting mods:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43388

Link to expanded DLL:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/powksq

Modified GUI and LUA socket:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/download.php?id=4725

Modified LUA:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/download.php?id=4732

Unzip all of this stuff into the OpenEUO directory and overwrite any conflict.  Run as normal.

Now if we can just get Ximan to include some of the neat editing features of ScriptUO!  That'd be sweet!

Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

Re: Quick guide to get OpenEUO enhanced editing
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »
So without grabin all that summarize what it all does together?

Scrripty

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »
By the way welcome aboard. hehe

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 10:47:37 AM »
By the way welcome aboard. hehe

Just sharing my annoyance of having all the information not linked together.  I sure wish that Ximan and Cheffe could collaboration a bit more closely together.  Ximan is an excellent addition.  Hopefully Cheffe will realize that.

I'm not on board yet in any event.  OpenEUO is broken at the moment; plus I'm still wrestling with the application of such complexity to something that should be so simple.  It's like trying to apply a golden rocket-pack to an average turd(UO) to achieve orbit.  I'd just rather chuck it by hand to see how far it'll fly (I'll use gloves; don't worry.) :)

I guess if I was a LUA fanboi, then my tune might be different.  The work that Ximan is doing does help us that have NO idea about LUA, so his efforts are appreciated for us fence sitters.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 10:50:30 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 11:41:54 AM »
Well, the early adopters are writing standard libraries so it will be easier off the bat for us late adopters... and Cheffe has given Ximan cudos... a few times. :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »
Well, the early adopters are writing standard libraries so it will be easier off the bat for us late adopters... and Cheffe has given Ximan cudos... a few times. :)

But he needs to give him the keys to the castle.....  I have a whole fishbowl full of kudos, but I cannot buy a Slurpie with all that... ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 04:55:11 PM »
probably should move this to Oeuo section.. as its usefull and toke me a while to find it again.

All but the first link no longer exist.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 04:59:39 PM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »
I'll probably just move this offline because things keep changing...  Gonna wait until there's a bit more certainty.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: TrailMyx Tutorial