Author Topic: Client Crash pop-up  (Read 4706 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Client Crash pop-up
« on: November 10, 2009, 05:15:52 PM »
Um.. Yes.. I was scripting and I got this error msg.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
UO Error.bmp

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Client Crash pop-up
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 05:26:09 PM »
Yep.  Not sure if it's related to scripting, necessarily, but it sure does sound like someone is saying, "YES!  We'd love for you to self-incriminate!"

:)

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »
I got that pop up walking around in Luna checking vendors. Nothing running but UOA and UO.
I don't think it has to do with scripting....but no I didn't report it either.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 05:47:10 PM »
That happened to me just playing UO without anything running.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 07:11:33 PM »
That happened to me while using valitines cards as toilet paper.

Offline sheen

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • sheen has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:42:11 PM »
i had this too, but only when a script is running...

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2009, 06:03:07 AM »
Well during script development specifically the halloween script where draggin and dropping from dead creatures is involved .. i managed to get this message in significant bundles.

This must be part of something new... the question is really are they sending the results back to them selfs at all... ... whos got the pack sniffer.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2009, 07:07:48 AM »
Well during script development specifically the halloween script where draggin and dropping from dead creatures is involved .. i managed to get this message in significant bundles.

This must be part of something new... the question is really are they sending the results back to them selfs at all... ... whos got the pack sniffer.

I can sniff those valetines cards but i really dont suggest it.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »
Woah people, what makes you think there are actually developers who care that your game just crashed???? Cuz I know that I haven't been able to properly place houses or boats for months now with no help from uobugs or a GM and I still have a character that has Imbuing and Throwing on my skill list but not Mysticism! Tell me how THAT happened!! (And no it's not in a different category or anything! I am not retarded!)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2010, 11:04:07 PM »
I am not retarded!
You make it very difficult to keep a New Year's Resolution if you are going to post things like this on the forum.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Tags: